Warcraft III Version 1.32.1 Patch Notes

Appreciate the patch :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This patch is a step in the right direction. Good work on smoothing the bugs :+1:

8 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that. I don’t understand the lack of shadows.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Do you have any estimate on when the bug with german keyboard layout and grid mode hotkeys will be fixed (Y & Z keys are switched)?

1 Like

LOL i love how this is the first comment! You literally bought my account from me 15 years ago. Hope we meet in reforged!

PS - it used to be 65%, thanks for the losses

my game was running fine before this patch, now its running slow. thanks for nothing blizzard. SMH

1 Like

Does someone noticed any difference? I still see that light-blue lighting effect on the mdoels (more noticeable on the orc grunt) and they still have that thousand yard stare…

please fix disconnects on versus all days at this time the server begin to dissconnet me or the rival

1 Like

Are you talking about yourself there budd? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

ask them bring my game back, why i need to …k with the crap wich i didnt ask for? could you?

2 Likes

Campaign collection unlocks still aren’t working.

Thanks Blizzard! Your update screwed my save game file for the campaign! “The map file reference by the saved game is different from the map on your hard drive”. I didn’t think you could make it any worse but good job actually screwing up the experience as well as the game itself.

2 Likes

:drooling_face: the hurt from people. Delicious.

They’ve had a week, they’re probably busy working on some of the more severe issues that are not easy to fix, meanwhile they have fixed the easy ones for ya and yet, all you can do is complain.

The gall of people these days. One gets the notion that most people on these boards have never worked a day in their life…

2 Likes

oh no no no

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

To all haters : just get the refund and leave blizzard for good as many of you are threatening To do.

Blizzard : keep up the good work. We still need many fixes and improvements To reach a minimal state but that is a good start

1 Like

What about South America servers?

This is a good start. More people can actually play the game.

blizz please make us use cheats in custom games against AI, do this quick plz

I have two Battle.net accounts. My Warcraft III Classic is linked to the secondary account.
Until Patch 1.32 (I won’t go into details on how horrible it was to download + 30GB) I was able to log in internally and play on my Warcraft III Classic that I had for years. But now this horrible patch 1.32.1 is giving an error and I need to log in to the other Bnet for that.
That said, I want a solution, link the classic Warcraft III to my main account or be able to log in internally to my other account (as I did until now). I will not be changing accounts due to a mistake by you, I have no interest in Reforged (which runs horribly on my PC, even if it runs all other games on ultra).