Warcraft III Reforged

Good day. After 3 months, I turned on the game Warcraft 3 Reforged again and found that the graphics are totally torn, textures are missing, some are even completely different, the trees are white, and I have a green screen almost full screen. I reinstalled the game and this problem still persists, 3 months ago it worked normally but today it is shattered. It reports this error to me 889FF419-EBF3-4FA6-ABD1-E47017A91E38 and even if I do a repair it won’t fix anything, but it’s interesting that the classic warcraft works 100% but Reforged in the new graphics doesn’t. Please advise how to fix it or what to do about it.

This is a new issue that has just been discovered. Apparently I was one of the first to report it. There is a post for it that is being handled at [Main Thread] Missing Textures / Can't See In-game Units - #4 by DaddyArrow-2203

I am having the same issues, I cannot play the campaign as the gold mines are the wrong texture. They are a raised piece of ground that I cannot click on. I paid for this game and it is not complete. I am also seeing textures that are flickering in and out.