Warcraft III Reforged Version 1.32.3 Patch Notes

Thank you dear blizzard for updating the game. Now me and my team can focus working on our project map and play it with less desync.

2 Likes

Well Circle TD Trollforged didn’t desync. Gonna have to play more to be certain it wasn’t luck, but it’s definitely a good sight to see.

1 Like

It really is disgusting how out of touch you folks are.

Sorry, no ladder, but dang-nabbit, we’re givin y’all Naga footprints!

3 Likes

Nice. Keep it up. :+1:

1 Like

Trying so hard to fanboy… like it’s 3 / 3 occurrences I see your posts.
____________________________________________________++++++++++++++++++++

I will not be like others to yell at this, at least you said you are working on it, obviously didn’t confess it was not going to be ready earlier. How about this: Release ladder system when you know you will have only minor and rare things to fix. Fix matchmaking to be even, fix desyncs to be super rare, bring stats and ladder and then release that

4 Likes

last time i asked, you have to ignore me so
i ask u again: WHO ARE YOU?

stop talking to us when u r no asked to do this, ok?

I’m still having low performance issue in Reforged mode. It’s unacceptable to have frame rate between 70-100fps. I want to run the game over 300fps!

Is it not an accurate representation of the forums? I have seen plenty of post demanding that all they want is an update. Then as soon as an update drops it’s a “joke” and not good enough.

Guess what’s the patch with clans, ladders, etc. will get the exact same response. Because people on here don’t want the game fixed, or don’t care either way. They just want to troll.

1 Like

Times are rough and many things that we had on our beloved TFT would make it worthwhile. You ripped away our stable and high-quality Warcraft III, but that wasn’t enough. Now you fool us with your monthly garbage updates and promises. No timelines, no improvements on the stuff that is really relevant and no more hope.

3 Likes

Yes… it’s harsh but for me the fact that they are still alive with this game is enough. Im just imaging the game hasnt been released yet nor in beta. so just waiting for it to stabilize to try it out. Had they been more communicative that things would get done after spring, people would have reacted less harsh

1. thanks for the communication this time, would be nice if you keep it up.
  2. You now really have to work on the important things, that keep the community alive. And thats the comp. matchmaking. We really need that ranking system, all my friends that are new to this game like it very much but are bored of disconnects, no ranks, missing profiles and overpowered enemies for newcomers.
    So dear remaining devs, plz hang on fixing those things, everything else, isn’t that important for 99% of the players

Game shouldn’t have been released, but it was. Them patching it is much better than abandoning the game imo.

And the matchmaking bug is here again!
gj

Amazing, I didn’t even know those bugs were in the game.
Sounds like Blizzard broken this game by it’s core and there are so much more small details broken left to be fixed… There’s no hope for this game.

2 Likes

Blizzard… please…

I told you not to release it yet.

We still have no custom campaigns, no ladder, no profiles, the main menu runs at 4 FPS, and the game itself runs at 20 FPS because you’re rendering enough facial geometry for the portrait in the open game world.

Please. At least apologise and put the old version back up until you’ve fixed this. This is painful.

These meager fixes I would be very happy with if we were in a state where the game otherwise felt finished. But it doesn’t.

It’s cool that you’re working on it. Just put the old game up while you are.

7 Likes

To any developers brave enough to read these comments. Thanks for the work you’re doing, some of us appreciate it!

9 Likes

We need the Infernal meteors back in the background menu.
We also need the Icecrown background as well and the ability to choose between RoC or TFT menus.

4 Likes

Hi Kaivax, glad to see you pinned this post, so that means you are reading this thread.

A word of advice, when you are a community manager that means you should ENGAGE with your community, not just drop posts and leave. Community management means taking the slings and arrows along with the approbation of fans when your organization does something well. Obviously here you will be dealing far more with the former, but you would gain the respect of many of us in the WC3 community if you actually communicated with us and showed some empathy to the difficulty the state of Reforged is putting us through.

No one wants WC3 Reforged to fail, we are all animated because we so desperately want you all to succeed - try to remember that.

5 Likes

Just give us WC3 back and shove Reforged up Kotick’s dark place.

1 Like

Blizzard is now clown fiesta.

Devs need to talk about what is happening there.

3 Likes