Warcraft III Reforged Unreal engine

This is nice. This guy did good. What you guys think? :smile:

Xhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tf7TYn9PY

30 Likes

AMAZING ! i wish it looks like that

23 Likes

Blizzard could do better than this guy. Diablo IV graphics looks amazing.

1 Like

I hope all you who say ā€œthis is what it should have beenā€ realize that if they had changed game engine, then you could have said goodbye to ALL and EVERY custom game map/game EVER madeā€¦

ALL of those maps should have then had to be made from scratch had they changed the game engine to more modern one. That is the main reason Blizzard kept the same game engine as well as wanting to have cross play between Reforged and original WC3 owners.

If you want another Warcraft RTS game with entirely new/modern game engine, then keep asking Blizzard to make Warcraft IVā€¦

11 Likes

I honestly dont think it looks that goodā€¦perhaps those who said that Diablo III looked too colorful are happy with how Diablo IV looks, but I honestly expected better from itā€¦it just doesnt look THAT good to me as one would expect the game too look 7 years after Diablo III was released.

2 Likes

There is virtually no difference. I mean it.

Eat Arbyā€™s.

The game now needs strong graphics like this to match with the realistic models and houses

15 Likes

Maybe something like this for warcraft 4

4 Likes

you risked the youtube career of the poster of the video and your own forum career. as for warcraft 4: it would not be made in the unreal engine, that is not blizzard`s style. they use their own engines.

2 Likes

Oh dear god this is drastically superior to what we have right now.
This Just kind of highlights how much better things could be.
If the game looked like that, I would have shelled out 60-80 bucks easily.

12 Likes

Yes we all know that, but it still doesnt excuse blizzard for being outdone by a single person.

13 Likes

How was it out done by a single person exactly? Its literally just porting assets from the beta to unreal (which is literally a free download for anyone on the epic games store)

7 Likes

This is wrong on so many levels.

6 Likes

A human demo:

xhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlmbzTJ6FQY

And look this
xhttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZobkIVtW_F0/hqdefault.jpg

2 Likes

Warcraft 3 Reforged with realistic powerful strong graphics will be perfect!

10 Likes

I really liked this realistic graphics, hope that look be in final release

4 Likes

they alrdy using different graphical engine, not vanillaā€™s. The game-mechanic part is the same, yes. But graphics can be at this level and 100% compatible with the old maps (ez)ā€¦ if they work wellā€¦ but activision blizzard just selling new models for old game.

3 Likes

lol
whatā€¦

2 Likes

copying assets to another engine is a crime. creating a trademarked game in another engine is also a crime. heard of chrono resurrection or chrono trigger remake project? those were shut down by square-enix for the same offense.

3 Likes

The guy isnt trying to make a new game hes just testing the models for visuals so it isnt like Chrono Resurrection. I dont know for the copying from one engine to another bit but considering he isnt trying to make anything out of the models it also isnt relavent cause he isnt trying to get anything money related from what he is doing and not doing any harm to Blizzard. As for me i dont know how in any way i did anything criminal or otherwise ? I shared it just for the fun of it and it can be used as feedback for the dev. team to see how players react to make their product better.

2 Likes