63 Likes

Better than releasing it unfinished :slight_smile:

72 Likes

January 28, boom!

5 Likes

boys, get those lawsuits ready

Edit: dropped this /s

13 Likes

Was really hoping it’d come out this month but whatever, I’ve got the rest of my life to play.

…Unless the world ends before 1/28…

10 Likes

better late than ever. But there still seems to be a huge lack of communication here.

33 Likes

I am relieved. It’s only a month, but atleast it is a delay!

18 Likes

boys, get those lawsuits ready

haha… yes, “lives have been ruined” by the extended release date of a video game.

How will we sleep at night.

12 Likes

for what? The only thing players are entitled to are full refunds.

2 Likes

Ok at least they are delaying it to fix stuff

BUT IS ONE MONTH ENOUGH TIME?

Why can’t we delay it to Spring or Summer but get better graphics, UI, terrain and campaign?

P.S There is no lawsuit its just refunds… which are now “do-able” which yeah go ahead and do if you want.

22 Likes

Okay. It was already unbelievable that the full game came out this month … What will be done :confused:

2 Likes

Spoiler: no

21 Likes

Blizzard following their much appreciated politic of releasing a game when it is ready, instead of when people want it (last year!!!)

I 100% agree with that and finally have a date. I personally pre-purchased this game in december 2018. i realllly want to play it, but prefer it to be working flawlessly than anything else.

25 Likes

I wonder the drama that went through between marketing team and the devs :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

Thanks for taking yourself more time on this. Progress definitely can be seen so I’m confident you’ll make Warcraft 3 Reforged an enjoyable experience.

13 Likes

Yeah it kind of sucks BUT hopefully by January the game is much more polished.

This is around 42 days or 1 month and 2 weeks. Which is like 4 patches?

2 Likes

Hey there, I am very happy that you took things seriously and postponed the release date, but!

• Pre-purchase: Warcraft® III: Reforged releases on or before December 31, 2019.

seems to me, that you haven’t done what have you promised?
What actions do you take for players, that have been waiting for the game since BlizzCon 2018.

Otherwise, Reforged team seems to me very unproffesional.

16 Likes

Thank you guys for delaying the game, I wish it was somewhat of a longer delay but w/e

9 Likes

How do I get a refund?

2 Likes

just play the beta. Its a work in progress but playable. Campaign isnt out yet though.

2 Likes