Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

Good job guys! , are you thinking in maybe some reconection system?

1 Like
1 Like

the game runs worse for me after every patch LMAO

3 Likes

i keep discing from bnet after fix even more :smiley:

2 Likes

Activision happened.

2 Likes

I’ve deleted the game. Will be back in a year, maybe something good will happen with it.

5 Likes

No! the versus FFA has just crushed in the middle of the game EVEN WITH THE CLASSIC GAME MODE!

3 Likes

Footprints are like a final touch in game design (unless they are part of important mechanic which they are not in war3)

The reason for no ladder info especially no REMOVE GLOBAL LADDER/high ping may mean only one:

• They are still working on ladder, they dont know when it will be ready
  • They are working on matchmaking - do not know if they will remove global and how else to fix high ping (by putting people in regions like it’s always been?)

Good for reducing desyncs, any Classic vs Reforged desync removal is good.

I know most players prefer to play classic graphics for better performance… (come on this game cant lag/lower FPS than SC2 on ultra can it? it is supposed to be smoother)

… but I bought it to play on new graphics ONLY, otherwise I have classic already since 16 years ago.

so my plans are to forget old graphics entirely… but desyncs… lower FPS, do you do enough there?

And remove this global ladder , fix desync and ping before adding the ladder n stats. All of which was supposed to be served by now

How is the lighting now? is it closer to 2018 demo? or still these bright cartoony colors

Silence about something is no good sign, they were silent all past year knowing that ppl wouldn’t like all missing things, if they are silent for ladder implementation one may expect no finished things there too

4 Likes

Hey guys… you put “custom games” selection button twice!

Still no option to use the original voiceover? Very dissapointing.

1 Like

This is already an advance, now the retcon with WoW is missing, along with everything else they promised.

Wow, the reforged team, you really really SUCK. Yes, you suck, reforged team.

You even admit your team sucks by offering unconditional refunds for this game (and yes, I did refund). I just…I don’t get.

1. You suck
  2. You know you suck

SO WHERE IS 3? You know, the part where you actually think, “Oh hey, this isn’t working. TIME TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE!” Why don’t you try giving the community what they want for once? Ladder where? Clans where? Single player campaigns where?!

Is it really that hard to focus on the important stuff? Personally, I want the Blizzcon 2018 version of the game that looked AMAZING, but oh well. Get your poop together already Reforged team. You’re a disgrace to Blizzard right now. I know you can at least satisfy some of this community’s requests, so DO IT!

No more footprint patches
No more obscure changes about readability
No more (insert word here)ing around with the main menu

Ladder, clans, single player custom campaigns, fix the editor (yes, some of the triggers just don’t work the same anymore and no I don’t mean your intentional changes). You can do the footprints and stuff later. PRIORITIZE

4 Likes

This game needs a patch every 3 days to be completed, with delivering the promised contents.

Any patch today?

2 Likes

Due to blizzard i have finally refunded this game. I keept believing that it will be patched eventually but after 3 months and joke like patches I’ve made up my decision. Its a shame how they ruined this game…

3 Likes

Yet skeletons still look like ghouls when a battle is going on. I understand that we can’t do anything about the silhouettes now because the models are made, but what is the obsession with making the bones of skeletons grey? Just make them bone color. If the skeletons were bone colored and the ghouls were grey( like every single other model for what ever reason) then we could more easily read the models in battle.

For me too. And it was already pretty bad. I now have +/- 30 fps in 4vs4 fights with a 2GB videocard on a 17y old game.

3 Likes

why add useless things such as footprints? where are the ladder and fix ping what we need most?

i refund warcraft 3. it has been 3 months until now and blizzard broke promise.

2 Likes

Blizzard broke promises with war3 from 02.11.2018 .

2 Likes

You got that right!! Time to move on, maybe when they get their act straight (never going to happen at this rate) I will come back (likely wont) but until than I am going to uninstall every Blizzard game and will not stream anything on their current Bnet, and by Bnet i mean anything on the download page. So that means WCII for now on, no WoW, SC or SCII or DIII or WCIIIR. Might just completely let my sub go and not renew, and put the money to SWTOR which i find more enjoyable than the repetitiveness of WoW imo.

3 Likes

Just about balance you know that talons quite fell out of meta they expensive and weak they need buff also Archer have them HP as have aсolyte them clearly need buff elves constantly suffer from blademaster and DK Lich Koil Nova also from clap MK also need buff Keeper he also fell out of meta his pick only against orcs and in mirror because hums and Udy with MK and DK Lich endure his their clap bolt Koil Nova. Also return please giants to kodoy could not their there is until grade magic resista also hunts return free owl also dryads have become very weak they virtually instantaneously die from 2-3 shots Lich, Arch Mage fiends and other T1 units other races so they need buff on HP and at least 1 armor add them. About heroes still need a bit buff DH and potm also Panda return please fire breath as was in 1.30 also need buff faerlord why have arch mage elemental is worth 125 and have faerlord 150? it’s not fair so the Firelord needs a buff
So heroes elf: keeper dh potm. Units: dryads archers buff hp attack armor, MGS back return giants to kodoy could not their there is until grade magic resista, bears buff hp and attack +4 attack pls because destroyers at ud kill so fast, talons make them cheap like before and somehow buff them, hunts free owls back and back for AOW him hp how in 1.30 Tawern heroes: Buff Panda breath fire and Faerlord buffed. Pls we elfs every day we suffer not only ordinary players but also Pro players say that uds hums are too strong against the elves.
About nerf: You must nerf acolytes remove 1 armor reduce attack to 7-8 also you must nerf Garg DL swarm DK aura coil nova at Lich DK necromancers. About humans: MK clap bash blood mage banish kd need nerf this also need nerf damn tanks humans abusing this in every game even on Pro level also need nerf ener fire and mortar team. About orcs: TC stomp and SH hex and small nerf BM crit.