Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

#stopworkingonfootprints

3 Likes

wow- u finally made me REFUND the game.
GOOD JOB.

3 Likes

I see what you did there!
This comment is certainly moving forward.

#stopworkingonfootprints

4 Likes

OK, so this was an April 1 foolā€™s joke, but as usual Blizzard did not had time to deliver it on time ! So u got it on 28 not so bad at least still April !
Like colleagues say: Stop working on useless minor stuff as foot prints, when progress not ok, or we can have 2 players with same color, or brown and light green cannot be seen properly on minimap, so you cannot follow your mate !

My advice:

1. restore DB, we will loose just progress of today, which is 0 anyway!
  2. Shoot the Scrum Master and Product Owner ! Or at least move them from this product !
  3. Hire some new testers, give them tools and servers and time to test before patch is released.
3 Likes

I just don t understand why you guys (Community management) donā€™t just try to create the right expectations for the players in the first place, regarding these patches. You would not be getting all this hate.
Obviously there will be patches that will not deliver ALL that X-ovici or Y-stein or Z-onzalez wants or feels it s a priority.
However if you just try to give a little heads-up like:
ā€œhey guys, in these wonderful times of pandemic we will be pushing for patches with a slower pace and reduced amount of fixes. But worry not, we are still working on delivering the ranked and custom campaigns while fixing and improving the game, etc. The next patch will probably arrive sometimes within the next ā€œxā€ weeks. Thanks for being patient and for the love for the gameā€.

It took me 3 min to write that. it s fair, it s some information and it normalizes expectations.

4 Likes

Guys, where are our icons progression ? You kidding me ? 2 Months working on it and you delate all with no explications at all !!! Still no ladder, no clan, no chat, at least some of us have fun getting icons and even this you suck hard ?

Give it back now !!

4 Likes

You didnā€™t say in the way of understanding the flagging system, so I went off what you did.

I canā€™t speak for anyone, so I donā€™t know why it was flagged down. However, one person cannot hide a post; it takes many flags to do so.

As for your assumption as to why, thereā€™s been tons of posts about the 3rd party ladder and they havenā€™t been flagged down, so that canā€™t be it.

1 Like

Why all my profile pictures were gone !?!?!? Iā€™ve played so many games and avatars have disappered!!! BLIZZARD U MAKE ME MAD!! Honestly i start hate ur company!

4 Likes

The makers of old warcraft 3 are vomiting their souls outā€¦

4 Likes

Can you please remove or nerf heros its really annoying how you can lose if someone out farms you and do AOE damage to all your units causing you to lose.

3 Likes

itā€™s funny the more they patch the game the more itā€™s bugged. itā€™s total disrespect for their customers.

5 Likes

Sincerely, thank you for bringing back single player custom games! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Keep it up :smiley:

2 Likes

When will we finally have the option to choose between old voices and new voices?

1 Like

ā€œSingle Player mode has been re-enabled.ā€

What do you mean, Re-enabled? Single player was never present in Reforged. Itā€™s been Enabled now, for the first time, after over 3 monthsā€¦
Blizz just canā€™t help but make these seemingly small language slips, that will surely rile people up. Rightfully so.

ā€œ[ā€¦]to match Classic visualsā€

Why not bring Classic back then? And then move on from there.

All in all, they added some minor visual tweaks(?) and single player skirmish. Still no custom campaigns, still no ladder. Nothing done for performance, both local, and server side (And new graphical tweaks will likely not help either).

The funny thing is, that these are Reforged graphical tweaks, though as Grubby himself said:

ā€œ[ā€¦] No one on [WC3] championships, in their right mind, is using Reforged graphics, so it barely mattersā€

Seriously, Blizz, maybe fix your gameā€™s performance and bugs, before ditching out more graphical tweaks that barely anyone will be able to admire, as the game is currently barely playable in Reforged mode?

4 Likes

Did they really remove our icons we earned ?!?

4 Likes
  • Reforged custom games crash
  • Arranged Teams should be put up against other ATs.
  • Disconnection reconnections would be sick.
  • Ladders would be nice to have AGAIN.
  • A bit changes to the UI would be nice
  • More sound files for units (Ex. Flesh Golem)
  • The choice to swap between classic and Reforged graphics would be nice

All of these would be nice to have. Really hope you guys work more on this. And if you keep up the hard work. People will most likely return to the game. Also would be nice if you actually respond to postsā€¦ ;(

4 Likes

Yup, Iā€™ve given up all hope. There is no ladder because they are not competent to create a ladder. Dev still out there from 20 years ago somewhere? Maybe he can teach you guys (probably just 1 person) a thing or two. So sad.

4 Likes

chanceux !

1 Like