Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

Well, I guess, with such pace in about 5 years this will become playable. It was completely playable four months ago, but who cares.

4 Likes

Just tried playing a game and itā€™s still choppy. I canā€™t believe the lack of judgementā€¦ Get your priorities straight ! FOOTPRINTS !!!

2 Likes

Hey guys, are you for real? You said that ladder would come in few weeks from release. Here we are 3 months after and still no specific information.

I still wonder why we were able to play most of custom games without desyncs in beta (at least in my case) and now there are more desynced games than smooth ones.

With all respect, Kaivax is only posting patch notes and thats all, basically no communication from Blizzard other than that. You should work on some roadmap in order to give us at least glimpse on what you are planning to do.

4 Likes

Iā€™m considering another patch tomorrow, because what is patched is not acceptable.

1 Like

HUGE SPIKES ON BNET EUROPE!!! 6 Games in a row!

4 Likes

Game is now unplayable : 60 pings then 1000 pings then 60 then 1000 ā€¦ every 5 seconds.
Please update original post and add a row related to the increased ping

4 Likes

New patch with major server problem! I can get same map/same username on US, EU even ASIA. Seriously? I have no idea how a footprints update can even messed up the server??

3 Likes

2vs2 unplayable, ping 200-400 in EVERY game

2 Likes

This is ABSURD!! Unbelievable patch notes!!!

4 Likes

Not even talking about lags in the Patch Notesā€¦
The game is unplayable and you talk about cascade texture ā€¦
You are awesome

2 Likes

I am also lagging like hell since today

2 Likes

Thank you! Custom Campaigns up next, I hope! :smile: you might yet restore my love for this game!

2 Likes

what direction all i see is many footprints

u are still trash blizzard , ur devs are stil trash , go and fu all

3 Likes

I lost all my progression portraits after this patch was installed. I am very disappointed :frowning:

2 Likes

Matchmaking doesnā€™t workā€¦

2 Likes

i won over 5 games today , and still my icons are 0/5. good job guys. keep focusing on footsteps.

5 Likes

Your post has been secured. :wink:

Well exactly, he is the messenger, so he can tell the entire developer department to wake upā€¦

They release patch every 3 months and then the game is unplayable for 5 days, you lose entire progress, etcā€¦ This is the game everyone paid 30 or 40ā‚¬, they are not doing us a favor, they are neither doing their job.

If you work in a factory, and you have to produce 500 of XY, and you have the means to do it, and you donā€™t, but rather make 326 of XY, you are bad worker.

If you donā€™t have all the conditions to make 500 products, then you ask for a meeting and you say, listen, we cannot do 500 XY because of lack of time/money/peopleā€¦ either change the conditions or change the goals.

Being silent and doing these hotfixes as a ā€œpatchā€ is bollocks, that a treatment people with 30iq can be happy with.

There is no person in this world, which can justify this patch requiring 3 months of work.

#stopworkingonfootprints

5 Likes

Everytime you guys make an update it leads to lagg/ bug and changes that doesnt really matter . People are looking for :

1. a ladder solo/RT/AT in bnet
  2. a stable ping and latency
    Nothing else matter (all these little adjustement that you made are totally useless).
    ps: actually the game is unplayable for most of the people, mass lagg ā€¦ Fix it please we paid for a game ā€¦ . Thx
6 Likes