Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

great job, a bricklayer would do better

1 Like

That’s right, I started the download from scratch and it’s more than 25gb.

when will ladder be out on reforged?

Sub 30fps wtf? How is that even possible after months of beta and people signaling this issue???

2 Likes

I can not find any ladder matches. Has someone the same problem?

1 Like

Awesome, now we just need a patch to actually allow the game (other than story) to be playable :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good thing some people (i think) can play the game. Im still fighting the black screen problem from the last beta patch, a very important thing that Blizzard didnt fixed :smiley:

nothing except the campaign works, and the reforged graphics are so stuttery for me, i cant even enjoy the campaign. flawless victory i guess.

5 Likes

I cant download. It keeps saying network error. Any tips?

Yeah, don’t download it, is unplayable lol

I want the old Warcraft back. I can’t play ladder. No stats? No profiles? What is this?!

10 Likes

nice, my campaign progress from 1.31 and all the way back to 1.whateverwhenthegamelaunched didn’t transfer to Classic.

1 Like

Bring back P2P hosting AS AN OPTION.
It is impossible to play with 200+ ms latency. There wasn’t any reason to remove it, you could’ve added an option for where the game will be hosted either locally or on Blizzard’s servers.

4 Likes

WTF Blizzard what is that crap? xD worst version with reskin? Shame

4 Likes

Dude, you have achievement in reforged. It was never suppose you can start in an already started campaign. All will restart from 0

the REPLAY section is still bugged as mich as it was in BETA. I am unable to use function keys at all (or pause etc) , unable to switch a player that I want to observe with a mouse and the chat is being displayed doubled. Please fix asap.

I just completed the Human RoC campaign and have to say I’m slightly sad and disappointed. There were a couple of new additions here and there like checkpoints (autosave powered) but nothing really interesting. Even The Culling didn’t feel so different apart from the terrain. Most changed campaign seems to be Undead Roc with Fall of Silvermoon and Siege of Dalaran being overhauled.

Is there anyone can help me here why I have only 10 fps. My 1.31 was fine with 60 fps but when I updated it just now to reforged it’s unplayable anymore. Thanks

Can u explain what is changed in the culling cause i see no difference from the beta exported folders that people played months ago.

Will fully customisable hotkeys be introduced in client? I’m sure they said that would be something that was coming. It was something I was hoping for coming from sc2. Basically every game released in the last 15 years has customisable hotkeys/keybinds built in the client, i’m not sure why they wouldn’t have it here.