Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

In vanilla there were czech voice lines and they were cut in version 1.27, but I can feel your anger if new voice lines are not as good as those previous.

3 Likes

Hi guys , I have got question?
I have got warcraft 3 regin of chaos and Frozen throne. Am I gonna have upgrade to warcraft 3 refoged?
Im asking becasue i have tryied to play warcraft 3 now xD and my updatecenter told me that i have to download a patch xD
And now mine warcraft 3 weigh 15gb+ ?

Thanks all

Its pretty random because its just a handful of examples. For a detailed explanation I recommend you reading up on the competitive forums.
I know I am worried about Warcraft too. But no point spamming what everyone knows.

Hi i can’t play war yet. When can i play it?? i’m from Brasil it’s 19:26 here…Jesus I’m still waiting…

Stratholme = The Culling
Dalaran = The Siege of Dalaran, Under the Burning Sky, The Ruins of Dalaran, Misconcepcions, A Dark Covenant, The Crossing
Silvermoon = The Fall of Silvermoon

Was hoping they change Lordaeron too…

1 Like

Already looked. Only the siege is reforged. The others are copy paste of the old.

1 Like

Dang it!

The very last thing we can hope now is a future chapter update, or an actual Reforged campaign update

1 Like

Nobody can find games, custom games not visible and many other bugs not fixed yet. Furthermore, our true classics wc3 graphics will be lost forever. Not unexpected, but still pretty disappointing :frowning:

1 Like

Actually, nothing is working :smiley: just the campaign, but still not for everyone. The question is, is this a joke?!

2 Likes

Can you add old voice lines for classic fans ? It would be perfect !

2 Likes

You don’t need a voice line if you can’t play games :slight_smile:

1 Like

how do you link your old account? find find it

Custom games don’t work now and neither does Matchmaking. Literally even worse on arrival. Blizzard screwed the pooch on this one.

7 Likes

Its horrible. Using american server to get ping 200. Even in 2002 i had ping 120. So 18 year later my piung is horrible. Can’t find a game after 20 minutes, can’t play campaign… Jesus Blizzard what have you done???

4 Likes

Downloading… c’mon Blizzard u can do it

I buy the game and even upgrade to “spoils of war edition” with two other friends and low and behold you cant play with your friends because invites “time out” before being received. So disappointed.

3 Likes

Options, but it doesn’t work.

So nothing new in the World Editor :frowning:

It’s gone. They expire after 3 months of inactivity.