May 9, 2023
- Immolation damage reduced from 7/12/18 to 6/11/17.
- Sentinel Research cost reduced from 100/100 to 50/50 gold/lumber.
- Arcane Tower Feedback increased from 12 to 16 on heroes (24 on regular units remains unchanged).
- Sundering Blades bonus reduced from 15% to 10%.
- Troll headhunter hit points reduced from 375 to 350.
- Pulverized cost reduced from 225 to 175 lumber.
- Cannibalization cost reduced from 75 to 50 gold.
- Cannibalization research time reduced from 30 to 15 seconds.
- Claws of attack +5 damaged reduced to +4.
- Claws of attack +9 damaged reduced to +8.
- Potion of Greater Mana reduced from 250 to 200.
- Mana Stone mana granted on consumption reduced from 250 to 200.
- Circlet of Nobility item level increased from 2 to 3.
- Ring of Protection +3 item level decreased from 2 to 1.
- Ring of Protection +4 item level decreased from 3 to 2.
- Ring of Protection +5 item level decreased from 6 to 3.
- Ring of Superiority added to the drop table as a level 1 item (+1 to all stats).
- Ring of the Archmagic added to the drop table as a level 4 item (+3 to all stats).
- Wand of Mana Steal reduced from 65 to 60.
- Lighting Shield removed from the item table.
- After the end of each season, MMR will now reset. (Previously, MMR did not fully reset after each season.)
- The map pool has been standardized to include 10 maps featuring a collection of well-known classic and new community maps.
- Map vetoes now offer a maximum of 3 vetoes for all modes.
- Added the option to disable/enable observer mode UI. This is automatically set OFF by default
- Added click-to-follow in the observer mode UI by clicking the command card.
- Removed the control panel and moved the command card to the far right. Hotkeys for toggling menus are available in the help menu.
- Production bar progress color is now white.
- Hotkey to swap to the Production panel is “Alt +P”, and to swap to the Unit panel, is “Alt + U”.
- Added new features and Updated UI for Observer Mode.
- All panels can be toggled on and off individually, using hotkeys or the Control Panel.
- Added Statistics Panel: you can now view the Race, Gold, Lumber, Food, and APM of all players in the game at once.
- Added Production queue. You can now view which units each player is currently building at once.
- Added Unit view. You can now view all of the units in each player’s army at once.
- You can now toggle between viewing the Production Queue or the Unit view.
- Added Hero Panel view. You can now view all of the heroes and their items and abilities for up to 4 players at once. You can also click on heroes to center your camera on them.
- Tournaments now accessible via the Versus screen.
- Tournaments will run daily.
- Tournaments are open to all players.
- Added additional UI to indicate when the next tournament begins.
- Each Tournament will have different game rules, maps, and available races.
- Preliminary Phase: Play up to 8 games, and earn points based on wins and losses.
- The Top 16 players from the Preliminary will face each other in an Elimination bracket.
- Go undefeated in the Elimination Bracket to win the whole tournament!
- Unlock unique Portraits by earning points competing in Tournaments.
- Stats on Tournaments performance are displayed on your Player Profile.
- In-Game and Global chat can now be toggled on and off in the Settings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from creating 512x512 custom maps.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when calling BlizHideOriginFrames.
- Fixed an issue where selecting Blademaster’s Mirror Image would break the Observer Mode UI.
- Fixed an issue where Ranked icons were missing from the Versus: Ranked Screen.
- Fixed an issue where your Highest Rank and Race stats were being pulled from recent Tournament history.
- Fixed an issue causing a crash on log-in.
- Fixed an issue where effects in the fog of war could cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue causing a crash while observing a CPU Game.
- Fixed an issue causing a crash when becoming an Observer on Defeat.
- Fixed an issue where in-game hotkeys were still functional while your Menus were open.
- Fixed an issue where Replays would be soft-locked if you attempted to watch one immediately after playing a match.
- Fixed an issue where you would see a black screen when observing games with a large number of players.
- Fixed an issue where player’s division icons in the leaderboard were not updating properly.