Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes - Version 1.32.2

When will a list of hotkeys be available in the option menu please ?

1 Like

I have reinstalled reforged after a two month break for obvious reasons but whatever.

I noticed two things.

First: After every start, I have to click the clickbox for ambient and unit response sounds in order to turn it off again, even if it was turned off before.

Second: If you bind a building to a number and press and hold the number, it rapidfires the building or, even more of an issue, it rapidfires the unit production. It is not bad per se but I think, its also not helpfull since, sometimes I like to press a button a little bit longer in order to make sure, that I really did the action. But now I canā€™t do it anymore because there is also a risk of building or reproducing tons of wood ghouls and even more of an issue, buying items twice. Well, obviously it can mean game over if you buy a scroll of town portal twice. Some could argue that the rapidfire helps to handle overmins and queue up units really quick, but it is even too damn fast to make it a controlled action. I want this to be removed, also because honestly, this doesnt feel good.

Edit: Okay, this autofire thing is actually worse than I thought, hopefully they can remove it.

So be it, still I didnā€™t see even a sign of the promised ā€œBuilt-in model editorā€ in World Editor.

To quote J. Allen Brack: ā€œYou think you want that, but you donā€™t.ā€

loooool.

Nice, seems like alot of these arte a move in the right direction. still some things we like to get in the future, but iā€™m happy with this. Custom game crash fixes are great.

iā€™m just glad were going to keep getting updates. Eventually the game will be really good once the major problems are fixed.

Blizzardā€¦ why are you prioritizing graphic improvements over basic functionalities such as ladder and tournaments? At least the desync issue seems to be listed as solved.

You are deeply missing the point of what makes this game so great, and this is tearing us apart in sadness and frustration.

2 Likes

Oookay, Iā€™am kinda waiting for the real ladder now, since I was ranked 450 or something with barley 52% but now I have like way over 70% winratio, I mean, Iā€™am kinda enjoying it, but to a agree, this feels stupid ā€¦