Warcraft III: Reforged Known Issues -- Version 1.32.9

I’d like to add that we’ve lost the ability to save a game throughout a custom match-up against computer/AI. I can understand not being able to save during a player vs player match-up but against AI, we should be able to have save states as I may not be able to finish a match in one sitting.

1 Like

I’m running into the same issue… I can’t believe i payed $30 just to be stuck in classic mode. Blizzard, Fix your game please.

Known Issues:

-classic graphics do not look like classic graphics in reforged client: they seem different, maybe more translucent and washed out while some colors are off too

-pls work on classics looking like classics again. Grubby reported this to you!!

Yeah, I am using them…but my playing looks like this:

I got a freeze followed by a black screen because the graphical driver stopped working and then recovered. This happens every 15 seconds of the game-play.

I did everything they told me to do i ntechnical forums but it didn’t solve my problem.

I am using most updated Windows 10 and most updated AMD Radeon Drivers which supports W3 reforged (I read this in their Release Notes)

Can this be fixed as incompatibility with newer hardware in later fixes or the card can be broken? No problems while playing other new games

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-core
AMD Radeon RX 590 8GB

Thank you so much for any info.

1 Like

I expected a sh*tty launch as it’s in Blizzard’s fashion, but automatic defeat bug for me in Chapter 8 Dissension… Seriously Blizzard, I can’t even play the damn game…

A couple bugs I have found that I didn’t see above:

Switching the controls to Grid messed up the attack hotkey; pressing ‘A’ orders the unit to patrol rather than to attack, the same as pressing ‘P’, meaning there is no way to give an attack order except by manually clicking the button on the unit card. Changing to Classic or (presumably) Custom controls fixes this, but obviously those are not Grid.

Adding any map to any custom campaign causes World Edit to crash as soon as you try and save.

Thanks man, that works nice !

small update: Attempting to use the pre-reforged editor (which I still have in a different folder), it actually gives an error message before crashing, saying “There is not enough memory available to complete this action”. My current workaround is to make an otherwise empty map in the old world editor, save it, make the campaign there, save that too, add the map to the campaign, and then use the reforged editor to actually do the editing, which works but is fairly silly.

help : error handling request plz

1 Like

there are MANY more bugs in the world editor STILL unsolved since being mentioned before launch for instance Metamorphosis, Bear Form, Raven Form, Robo-Goblin are bugged. Cannot change to any other models than the ones mentioned. AND SO MANY MORE

I can’t launch warcraft 3 since the upgrade ! Before the upgrade, i didn’t connect to battle net for playing !
What’s wrong ? Why are you changing a thing that work ?
When i try to send a request, it take me one hour.
So my conclusion is that battle net don’t want to me as customer !
This experience will not encourage me to play at any other game of battle net !

4 Likes

No known solution yet. This is balls, srsly… :confused:

I just restarted the game and it worked, don’t understand how,.,.

Custom Games: When I join the lobby, I am automatically disconnected "You have left game name.

Versus: Automatically disconnected when the match starts.

Campaign: Loads the wrong map after cinematic. It gives me a wisp and some archers that are stuck in some trees and says “select game mode.”

But, guys, the chat system, even though it’s the only thing that works, works great!!!

I have disabled (in gray) the “reforged” option, why is it?

1 Like

You’re not alone. a majority of us here have tried everthing from restarting computer, reinstalling the game, checking drivers, etc… to no avail.

A mi me pasa exactamente lo mismo, me descargué la actualización y ahora cuando entro me dice que hay un error al manejar mi solicitud y no puedo jugar ni hacer nada es horrible.
Además a mi me gustaban los gráficos y la estética del warcraft 3 classic.

Same problem. I was gonna just play classic WC3, but an update was out so I thought, “Why not?”

Big mistake. Now I’m gonna have to reinstall from the disc and have no way to update the classic to it’s older glory. WTF Blizzard? I’ve loved this game since it came out! Why ruin a good thing?

2 Likes

Chapter 3 of campaign mode wont start. I click continue and it says joined local game and nothing happens. So far 1/10 score with this experience. Fix it.

same for me