Warcraft III / Christcraft Old And New Race Balances

For those that may know me almost 3 years ago as MomoiroOmnio (I think) here on the forum, I am back again from silence. But not without the Lord God Jesus Christ as the real God of the universe prophesying to me about; how the four already existing races, and Creep units, and Tavern Heroes, and other game factors should become perfectly balanced and fair for Ladder game players once and for all forever… Amen.

I have been working on too much ideas that is too long to describe here, but overall, once I am done with the prophecies as the Game Prophet of Christ that I am here as Momolightrue, I will copy write the whole thing, and if it takes; I will even give off these ideas to Blizzard Entertainment here for free…

except for 1 condition: …to glorify the Lord God Jesus Christ: to make His name very well known as The Love for all humanity and give Him all the credit and glory, and NOT to me at all, for He as the real God is the Database for all human brains out there for us to think in the very first place! Amen. Please, heaven is at stake for all of us here! So, money is not my overall objective here…

When we let Jesus Christ make this game through the RIGHT people make and develop the game as He wants to be, both He and us players’ cups will overrun with joy and peace that we want Jesus Christ as Lord of our lives to get to His heaven and live heaven down here on earth also through playing Warcraft III and Christcraft: The Lord God Jesus Christ’s Revelations. Amen.

Now, as for the new races that I am almost done with, they are the:
Demon, Corrupted, Naga, and Blood Elf…

For other intended but possible race possibilities and guest races but not yet done, they are the: Draenei, Goblin, Zerg, Terran, Protoss, and Void Shade…

Please do remember that just like back then almost 3 years ago, I have been typing these ideas down as text files, but never programmed them themselves. But, after I am done prophesying about the Lord God Jesus Christ’s ideas I may or may not become a computer game programmer and join the Warcraft III development team… but in the meantime I will do what I can do best - and that is typing and typing until I no longer have to…

Oh no, not you again…

Yes. Amen.

For the 3 years while you have been away, I was trying to rewrite the game to claim the sacred power over the game code. Finally there was a job opening, and I submitted my resume along with a cover letter that I should like to save the Reforged project but I expect Activision Blizzard King to only pay me half of what I am paid at my current job, or something close to that. And I showed on my resume how I had written a 3D model editor for the MDX Format and rewritten the entire game with a UDP networking stack and the playable races of Warcraft 3 in a LibGDX indie game simulation. But behold! For the great Activision Blizzard King took little note of my resume, and sent me only automated rejection emails, for to enter the kingdom of God is not easy. It is now that the faithful and the dedicated (to Jesus Christ saving us and saving Warcraft 3 to be his holy design) must humble ourselves and wait for Activision Blizzard King true employees to honor us with their presence or show us their plan to do God’s work. Because we are left only to hope and pray that it is easier to enter the kingdom of Heaven than to be hired by ABK, else all be damned, like Illidan Himself.