Warcraft Fechando Sozinho

Meu war fica fechando sozinho, roda uns 20 minutos e depois sai da tela do nada, já atualizei tudo, reinstalei , alguém ajuda?

O meu também está acontecendo a mesma coisa. Comprei depois do Natal de 2023 e está “Crashando” toda hora. Vou acompanhar esse post e ver se alguém vai trazer alguma solução. A Blizzard está jogando a reputação de anos no lixo, o jogo ficou muito aquém do que deveria ser.

You should probably describe, preferably in English since they don’t speak Brazilian Portugese, exactly what you’re doing when the game crashes, and provide information about your computer hardware.

Otherwise, it will be difficult for anyone to help you.

I bought the game (Reforged) last year and after instaling, the game runs about 5-10 minutes and then suddenly kicks me back to the Battle net window, where i can press “play” the game, and it has been happening since then. I have tried to reinstall, check the hardware and pc softwares compatibilty, etc. everything that the standard forum recomended, but all of it in vain.

My PC features are:

• Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.20 GHz
  • RAM memory: 16GB
  • System: Windows 10 64Bits
  • Video Hardrive: NVidia Geforce GT 730

Please i need something to be done towards this problem. I’ve seen this issue being related in every single Warcraft forum out of the Battle.net as well.

Looking foward for a reply,

Leonardo

Are you doing anything in particular at the moment the game crashes? clicking on buttons in the UI, selecting units, opening menus, anything that might be consistent between crashes? Are you playing the campaign, custom games, or regular 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4/FFA modes (whether online or vs AI)? Classic or Reforged mode? Have you made sure your GPU and other drivers are up to date?

Your hardware does meet the requirements, though not by a huge margin.

I also can’t say I’ve seen your exact situation described on this or other forums before- Many threads about consistent crashes, but nothing as seemingly random as you’re describing, but hopefully your additional details can shed some light on just how random we’re talking.

Hey, thanks for your reply,

The crash happen just after few minutes I push the button “Play” on Battle Net menu. Sometimes it happen when I’m moving the mouse icon through the screen, or i load some offline match, the it happens after a few minutes, when i’m setting up my military base. I will try to restart my Pc system and see if the problems continue.

I will keep in touch…

Leonardo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.