Warcraft 4 potential release date?

Alright, that may sound pretty weird but I CANNOT be the only person that have seen that post from years ago.

Let me explain,
Couple years ago, like 7 or something, there was a post on one of blizzard forums. I can’t find it anywhere and I’ve done some research and there are actually many posts gone from blizzard forums. I don’t know whether they had some expiration date or something but they are just gone. But what was in that certain post?

It was a discussion about warcraft 3 and it evolved into a discussion about warcraft 4 and ideas for it. Pretty casual but then there was one reply that stood out and in that time no one saw it as that weird.

It was a reply from a blizzard developer (i don’t remember the name of his, but I am sure he had the badge and different font and color).

In that reply he noted all games that were about to come out potentially before announcing warcraft 4. He said there will be: WoW expansions (that’s obvious), A MOBILE GAME (now we know it’s Diablo Immortal), starcraft remastered, diablo 2 remastered, starcraft 2 remastered, warcraft 3 remastered, overwatch 2 (potentially) and ANOTHER mobile game and then warcraft 4.

Keep in mind, it was like in 2015 or 2016, so there was no starcraft remaster/diablo/warcraft reforged (he called it remastered, not reforged) so it’s even weirder that now we have all of that that he listed

I know it may sound like just a theory and think whatever you want, but I AM SURE i’ve seen that post years ago, and I hope someone saw it too. Having that in mind I am wondering if Warcraft 4 release is really drawing near…

Blizzard won’t make another RTS game. All those devs are gone. Frost Giant is the future.

Well now we have Microsoft to that… and that post I saw years ago

I saw a post years ago that clearly stated:

God reached AI singularity a billion years ago. God laughs at people doing AI.

And yet, Microsoft still spends millions or billions of dollars on AI research.

Can a single post from long in the past really be trusted?