Warcraft 3 was a Waste of my money

There is litterly no benifit to geting the reforged version honestly. The Reforged version was done so poorly that Blizzard will never ever see 1 single USD from me again. I just came here to congratulate you on losing an actual source of Income as I’ve bought things on every game you’ve came out with as well as the games before they were free. Enough is enough. I’ll be boycotting this chinese company from now on. And no there isn’t anything you can do to change this, you’ve simply went to far after selling out to china.

46 Likes

I know I’ve dropped at least a few grand on Blizzard games, WoW subs and shop goodies over the years. I was getting excited for Diablo IV and ShadowLands, but after this release, I’m no longer paying Blizzard (Activision) another nickel.

11 Likes

agree!!!this game waird

1 Like

Dont forget refund your games. They kill two games.

2 Likes

I won’t buy Diablo IV or pay any cent to ccp blizzard

7 Likes

No joke, this release was a scam and worst quality of any released game I’ve played. Do devs even think?

8 Likes

But what if Diablo 4 and Shadowlands become actual good games?

You can’t hold a grudge forever.

I know you’re conversing with him, but personally, before reforged came out, I had confidence in shadowlands and reforged. Shadowlands sounded nice.

Now, even if reforged did bad, I would still have been optimistic. But reforged didn’t do bad, it did the absolute worst imaginable. So now I have this opinion that even if shadowlands is the best expac, it would still be soiled by the fundamentals of warcraft swept away here.

Bethesda is another I have this attitude with. I don’t even feel good playing morrowind, oblivion or skyrim anymore. It feels really, really dirty.

3 Likes

I know that every other expansion is “good” and the one before it “must suck” but at this point I don’t think it applies still

I am perhaps the biggest possible Warcraft fan you can possibly imagine.

I am aware that this is the most horrible thing ever. I expressed my disappointment in the announcement with no redone cutscenes and what was shown in the beta.

But cooler heads prevailed and I won’t let anger and salt consume me. I am still gonna see if Diablo 4 and Shadowlands look good and are worth my time of course, not gonna blindly buy them.

I admire your optimism. I physically can’t though, especially considering I can’t access the old game as it was. That was the last thing I expected.

If that future happens, I wish you the best enjoyment with it, and I admit that you’ll have more fun than I would depressingly boycotting a developer, after all, why let idealism get in the way of entertainment? That’s what kept me playing dice’s bf2 despite people complaining about it. But this, I can’t for some reason, like everything is a constant reminder.

I always had this view of “if you don’t like it, the old version is always there for you”, I guess that’s why, because it’s not there this time.

1 Like

All I can say is don’t let it consume you and become petty and bitter over everything Blizzard does.

Either they go under or turn around for the better.

It happened with Capcom.

I’d have paid $79.99 for this game and still been happy. I’ve paid $1,500.00 for a new laptop specifically to play this game. I’ve been waiting for more Warcraft RTS action for over 10 years, literally. I’m NOT a fan of WoW, and I’m very happy that game is FINALLY dying. In my opinion, the future of Blizzard depends on if it can make a great Warcraft 4 to put it back on the map of legendary, which it easily could if made with love. I’d LOVE to see a Warcraft IV released at some point. With all the people on these forums whining, I’d think Warcraft 4 should have similar graphic quality to Age of Empires RTS. I’d like there to be no reason for people to complain about Warcraft 4. I’d like to see bigger maps, 6vs6, and 2 more races… that would be awesome!

1 Like

Hate to break it to you but I’ve heard this as far back as BC, so no. the game didn’t die then, and we cant expect it to die with Shadowlands. The game pumped impressive numbers even with WoD and BfA, the 2 worst expansions of all time. As much as I like it to die, there are a lot of people willing to pay for WoW subs and microtransactions. Even if the game completely died out in the western market, they would still make profit with China alone.

1 Like

The funny thing is that most people who say they will not spend another unit of currency on Blizzard games in future are back complaining about having purchased the next Blizzard game a few years later. It is like all those HotS players who claimed they quit forever just to come back playing and then quit again 6 month later.

1 Like

Don’t know about any sort of chineese company but…Blizzard really screwed up… what does it have to do with china? They wont love the product also lol. I hate Blizzard now… too bad, they were my beloved company. HOW COULD THEY RUIN THAT… damn it. Now I just want to delete all their products. WoW SL strange plot, buying us with lich king cinematic. silly OW2. Death of HOTS… 25 euro for 30 stupid packs of cards??? To hell all that. gj in abandoning ur followers blizzard. just like the communists abandoned their ideology in Russia lol

u should know by now that they are buying you and me with beautiful cinematic with lich king… just like they did with WOD but the addon will surely be bad. they releasing even less content. If they see that wow keeps going… they will tell themselves: “lol those people, if they stil buy this “thing” then we can throw at them whatever we want. less content, more money.”

1 Like

It wasn’t the cinematic that bought me into Shadowlands, its the actual gameplay content they announced.

But I still need to see more.

1 Like

You’re lacking imagination :stuck_out_tongue:

More seriously, Reforged is essentially unfinished and should arguably not have been released in this state. And I can feel you to an extent: I was a huge fan of the Wacraft 3-early WoW lore, it’s not been the same once retcons changed it for the worse. But, respectfully, it is harder to empathize with this level of hyperbole.

1 Like

You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but I completely disagree. WC3R has been an enjoyable experience for me and it’s renewed my interest in playing the game.