Warcraft 3 Refunded

I got some advice get off the forums and then and stop posting.

Nah. I’ve waited this long and I have other games to play as well. Not to mention if I didn’t refund after the ole bait and switch, I’m not going to do it for a delay.

NEVER! I will NEVER serve you!

I recorded my initial reaction to the Reforged announcement in 2018. Throughout the announcement video, I was hollering, “YESSS! NEW CODEBASE” And then they said it would support all old maps and was simply an upgrade on the existing codebase. Within days i messaged a friend at Blizzard that, having seen what they could do, my advice a few years before that we want to support old content was stupid and I had led them down a bad path. I could even find the message.

No, I preordered Warcraft III Reforged 50 times abs I will refund none of those preorders. It is more or less exactly what I expected, with the addition of interesting creative liberties in the art that I could not have individually forseen in advance, but in general, they are cool for that.

You can yes Piruka, but you may need to contact Support as they need to update the card details for the refund. Best done here: Contact Support - Blizzard Support

They can at least let you know what’s up if you want a refund :).

1 Like

I won’t ask for a refund. Disappointed too, but I know it will be a great game. Eventually !

1 Like

You should really settle down, it is just a game! The refund thing is a joke as you will be buying it eventually and you know it.

1 Like

Nope. A delay wouldn’t change my mind about my purchase, and if they need more time to get the game ready then they should by all means take it. I want it when it’s ready, and I have no problem waiting a little longer if need be.

They should really change that… sorta pointless having noobs coming in here commenting on forums when they don’t even play the game.

1 Like

I am not refunding and I don’t regret preordering.
I also wonder about what the hell people were exactly expecting here.
Blizzard always said it was mostly a graphical overhaul and everything else will more or less stay the same.
What we are playing atm is not even the final version yet, I’m pretty sure most of the bugs and performance issues will be addressed in time.

What’s with people posting about refunds on the forum? -.-
It’s so annoying. Reminds me of people who post their meals on social media.
WE DON’T CARE! It’s your decision, and you are the only one who this information involves. It only creates unneeded negativity.

And even if my Reforged wasn’t a gift, I wouldn’t have asked for refund. Although I’m still expecting extended functionality of the World Editor and will be severely disappointed if they don’t do anything about it anymore.

3 Likes

A gift should bring joy and not disappointment. Would you buy a constructor as a gift in which 2/3 of the parts are missing or broken?

Moreover, for the incomplete constructor you paid the full price.

If the product you received does not match what you were shown in the advertisement, why should you keep quiet about it?

Nope. Never purchased it. I will stick with wc3 and will play reforge for free. I never purchased and will never purchase a game I already own for just a graphical update.

1 Like

Oh, yes, I was overjoyed when I got the gift!

But back in the days, when I worked on my WC3 map, I was missing a lot of tools that I needed. With the patch a year ago, I got some of the missing tools, but still the most important ones are still missing, and I still need to use clunky workarounds to achieve what I want, being severely limited in what I can do.
I even had to change some of my ideas because of the lack of means to achieve the desired results.

But with that being said, I still have hope that what’s missing from the Editor will be added eventually (Missile support and “Attack is launched” event, as well as more natives to get information about the units (like getting their attack type, or changing it))