Warcraft 3 Refunded

What about you ? Are you going to refund it if they delay the release of the game? Or rather if they release it in its current state?

I must admit that I am rather disappointed.

I was expecting a lot from the game. The changes planned for the campaign had really seduced me. Knowing that it’s more than ancient history makes me a little disgusted. I no longer feel like I pre-ordered the same game between what was announced at the beginning and what is supposed to be released at the end of the month.

20 Likes

You should be grateful they’ve given up ruining old wc3 lore :slight_smile:
Best news since the announcment of reforged.

This game will deliver bro… trust me

5 Likes

i do not have a policy of refunding games that is complete.

In the end it would have been only minor changes that could nevertheless have been interesting.

For example, we have Garithos who hates elves in Warcraft 3. Nevertheless we learned later through a question to the Dev. That it was due to the fact that the elves had left his village and his whole family to die during the Second World War because they were at the border. This kind of detail makes it possible to focus a little more on the characters to make them more grey and credible.

I was expecting changes like that in particular. After that it’s because I love to do Roleplay on Wow so having some details about the third war period is great. :frowning:

1 Like

Nah I keep playing. And for all that doen’t know. Alla gets”reforged” free. You just pay for the Graphic update. The old client will be close and all will merge inside reforged. So you can refound but still play reforged.

I’ll ask refund only if they announce a collector / physical edition. (I wanted beta)

For the rest, we’ll get some good upgrade for the best RTS of all time so it worth the money.

No way, if they do delay till 2020, then they might have to give/do something for those that preordered. Correct me if im wrong, but i believe they would be liable to be taken to court over that delay.

Even if they do delay, it does not bother me, becouse in end it will be a better product.

I think the unfinished game will be a bad gift for the new year.

If the game comes out raw. I will return my copy.

1 Like

I am considering a refund based on the the fact that they have reneged on the promised changes making this “Reforge” nothing more than a Reskin.

5 Likes

Can I refund to a different credit card? The credit card that I purchased the game expired this year and I’m kind of not interested in the direction the game went and I’m not interested in Blizzard credits because I do not play any of their games anymore.

2 Likes

Can’t. Already redeemed the rewards.

I don’t even want to, anyway. There’s still a chance my issues with it might be fixed. A very VERY slim chance, but a chance nonetheless.

Reforged is Blizzard’s last chance to win my good graces back. I won’t know if they’ve done it until the game comes out and I’ve played it.

Bye, random stranger

1 Like

Already got my refund, didn’t feel like paying the full price for half a downgraded game.

5 Likes

already refunded waaaaaaaay before. there’s no chance it will be improved.

6 Likes

Then how are you posting this Thread OP? I thought only people who have purchased Warcraft 3 reforged can comment here.

If you refund… I don’t see blizzard letting you make comments like on their other video game forums.

I’m not going to refund this, PERIOD.

2 Likes

Anyone can post here with a Bnet account.

1 Like

Nope, not going to refund and was never going to. Since WC3 is my favorite game of all time, I would pay for this no matter what. Ofc Im bit disappointed that they had to scale back their plans in terms of the cutscenes (never cared for new voice acting or added in lore bits, as Ive made clear here many times already), but other than that I always looked at this more as visual remaster than a remake, unlike many others apparently did, so thats why Im more or less getting what I was expecting from the beginning.

And ofc by showing support to Reforged I hope that one day Blizzard would consider returning Warcraft back to its RTS roots, as small chance as that might be.

Not going to refund as well.

And who is going to take them to court? You? lol shut up nerd.