Warcraft 3 reforged won't launch

Hi everyone,

For the last 2 years I haven’t been able to play the game since it won’t launch. I press play and nothing happen.

I went through every possible fixes and nothing worked so far. I hoped that with time they would fix their game but it seems they just don’t care because I reinstalled the game yesterday and it’s the same problem.

I hate not being able to play the game I bought…

Anyone here can help?

1 Like

So you click Play on the BNET launcher and nothing happens?

What operating system do you use?

I see launching for a second then the window minimize but nothing.

Windows 10

it would really help to know your specs. i know for a fact that certain newer hardware is not compatible, while older hardware is. if i knew your hardware, i would be able to tell. on the other hand: maybe it is just a matter of onedrive being active. you could try to disable onedrive.

I9-9900k, EVGA 1070ti, TC 32go ram … it’s not a brand new system so I don’t think it has anything to do with hardware and it used to work fine on the exact same system.

Onedrive is inactive. I’ve been told it could be the reason before. No anti-virus installed (only windows defender which I tried turning off).

Is there a list of incompatible process? Maybe something’s running I should disable.

i have tried all of the solutions i could think of except for one: try to start the game directly from its folder. gaming platforms tends to skip most error messages. if you get an error message, just list it here.

I’ve tried this, launch as admin from the folder, but I get nothing, not even an error message… it’s really annoying if you ask me.

i got one more idea: some times a game gets stuck in task manager without launching. open task manager and look for warcraft 3. if it is there, then you shut it down. then keep doing that until it launch. that is the last idea i have.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.