Warcraft 3 Reforged, release date?

The mount for WoW came out this week, Monday I believe. Still have to wait until some time in 2019 to get pet for Diablo3.

Look at this guys:

Reforged will be released until November 2nd.

APM are you from germany?
Are you still active on Europe bnet?

only RoC ? no TFT contents???

click on TFT icon close to “Single player” button.

ewww… end of 2019… which means they have a year to gather pre-purchasers. nice move, blizz… nice move.

I wouldn’t have pre-ordered it either…no solid date and just a mount and they other perks aren’t even available either. You don’t set something up for sale and not even have a vague guess at when you are releasing it. Oh gee by the end of next year.

they say on or before December 31st purely because they are legally required to have a date to be able to offer pre-orders. they have no clue when it will be done but know it will be in 2019.

I had the feeling that the 12/30/2019 release date was an estimate but what people also need to realized that from the other forum topics the Game itself is in at worst Alpha or Pre beta or at best mid Beta version. that alone tells me that the game is close to being released in full because they did the same to the WoW Expansions if I recall correctly. however to be honest Warcraft 3 is my all time fav and it is worth the wait

3 Likes

Maybe the initial question was about if there was any news for an early release date?

Jokes on you. You were my google search result.

1 Like

Several months after WOW Classic

When is the release date?

1 Like

Will be disclosed in 2 days

Today is November 30th. I hope it comes out in the next month sometime.

I’m here because of DuckDuck Go first search result.

3 Likes

That’s not a release date. That’s a placeholder.

If is possible to receive a perfect state of this game with all the content shown in the demo and trailer, with all the polishments and upgrades in everthing, will be good wait more for the game!
The current state of the beta needs a lot of improve in the terrain and graphics! Needs again the smooth terrain they shown in the demo from the last year! Back with the new UI, needs back with the modern lighting and rendering again too! And implement all the details we have saw in the last year was so much appreciated!
Now a lot of comments in youtube videos are from people not understanding why the look of this beta got so weak, and they say the downgrade of graphics are the biggest wrong decision. They say too to bring back the scrapped content! So… If is possible to wait more to be able to receive all the promised content, absolutely lets go wait!

Just got an email from Blizzard.

WARCRAFTÂŽ III: REFORGED RELEASES ON
[JANUARY 28, 2020]

Well… its 2020 already and still no W3. But yeah, sure, be that annoying guy who always responds to questions with “go to google”