Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged: The Scourge of Lordaeron

Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged: The Scourge of Lordaeron is released on Hive Workshop.

Features:

• Actually remastered in-game cinematics, with angles, interface and style closely matching the ones shown at Blizzcon 2018
  • Reimagined maps and missions, with beautiful, easy to navigate terrain, modernized gameplay, redesigned quests and more meaningful events, often influencing following maps in interesting ways
  • Detailed and expanded lore, with a completely new epilogue and playable interludes, with fleshed out characters, old and new, meaningful interactions and many references from World of Warcraft
  • Rebalanced difficulty levels, to make the experience tailored and engaging to each player, with completely new AI scripts designed to give opponents a distinguishable personality
  • Multiple languages supported, including some voice acting for the additional dialogues, and all graphics mods compatible
  • New, lore accurate secrets and much much more… only waiting for you to play!

Download from here:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/warcraft-3-re-reforged-the-scourge-of-lordaeron.337516/

Support the project on Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/insanemonster

8 Likes

Imagine if you actually got brought on board to make these official.

Can’t wait to play through these! I thank you so much for your time and dedication making this happen.

Complete trash if you added wow references or lore all that abomination did was destroy what was 10 built up

If you’re going to do this, I recommend releasing it in the Custom Campaign format so that the folks who use the Quenching mod can more easily hop in. Having the maps all be separate maps in a zip file is a bit misleading.

This is what warcraft 3 reforged should be, and now the lame launch that blizzard did. They promissed us revamped campagins, including new dialogues and etc. If we wanted the old version that could still be available with the new/old graphics, but the promisse was a new experience.

I’m playing this re-reforged custom campaign now and have to say, i’m impressed with the quality and creativity on the design, it’s sad that still doesn’t work at custom campaigns (have to load the map in the map testing). Stillm highly reccommend this :slight_smile: