War of Races 88b version - RuggadOne Banned?

Post film?

why are you even posting about this here lol this is between you and the dev of the map that you were probably cheating on :woozy_face:

Without evidence this is hearsay. As such people reading this thread cannot judge either the map maker or the person as to who is in the right.

Currently, the map maker is not in the right currently due to this clause in the "
CUSTOM GAME ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY"ā€¦
Custom Game Acceptable Use Policy - Legal ā€“ Blizzard Entertainment

1. Custom Games should be playable by all users. Custom Game developers may not develop Custom Games that include a mechanism that allows the developer to limit access to the Custom Game to certain users.

RuggadOne being unable to play the map due to triggers within the map itself would be a violation of this policy.

2 Likes

Hi Sir - Thank You for your response . The Thing is though i dont know how to do that. If i did i would do it casue i realy enjoy playing war of races. This man uyarrr hates me though .I try to talk to him to man to mouse but he invites me to his Discord thing then Bans me with out letting me say a word .

Well the editor doesnā€™t seem to work very well now, but maybe if you ask around the hivesworkshop they can help you do that

From what I can understand what has been happening is that one party is trying to trick players into playing a version of the map which has had a cheat pack injected into it for an unfair advantage and the other party is trying to protect their player base from such trickery. This hacked version of the map is made to look nearly identical to the official version of the map so players looking for a fair experience might accidently join and play it, wasting their time.

My suggestion would be to make it clear that a cheat pack has been injected into the map so that players who want a legitimate experience can avoid accidently playing it. For example, rename the map name and map file name to include the term ā€œhackedā€ or ā€œcheatsā€ so that there is no potential for confusion with any of the players.

After taking such action it is likely the party who made the map will no longer want or need to take such drastic action to protect their player base.

And the new silly system for displaying the list of maps doesnā€™t help at allā€¦