WС III reforg Файл этой карты не найден на вашем компьютере

Добрый день! не могу поиграть в кастомные карты, пишет файл этой карты не найден на вашем компьютере, напротив всех карт такая надпись, я даже игру переустанавливал, не помогло, в чем проблема?

Working off Google Translate, it appears you’re having an issue playing custom games where it says it can’t find the map files.

Normally, maps are stored in the game’s directory except for downloaded maps, which are linked to and stored in :<User’s document’s folder>\Warcraft III\Maps.

Is this only happening for actual custom maps? or can you not create games with the official maps either? Can you link a screenshot of the map list (You’ll have to break the link to post it on this forum) and the error message?

вот ссылкаhttps://pastenow.ru/F95P4
вот так отображается со всеми картами, имени игроков не видно, и надпись
“Файл этой карты не найден на вашем компьютере”
(ссылку нельзя тут опубликовывать, вы соберите ее как надо и увидите проблему)
А сообщения об ошибке нет явного, просто надпись что не видит карты

I see your screenshot, I find it odd that, apparently, it didn’t download the map (I see you’re an LTW fan or want to try it, good for you <3) when you joined the game. Possibly a location issue. Have you been able to download any other map that you don’t have in game?

My suggestion would be to try downloading the map from the creator’s official link:
hhttps://maps.w3reforged.com/featured-maps/line-tower-wars-reforged
(delete the extra h at the beginning of the URL)
Put the file in (user folder)\Documents\Warcraft III\Maps
And see if you are able to create or join games with this map.

If this works, then it could mean you’re going to have to manually download other maps you want to play, which would stink, but at least you’d be able to play.

Another option might be to use a VPN to make it look like you’re in a different place than you actually are.

Хорошо, спасибо, я попробую и отпишусь, получилось или нет!
я больше люблю LTDx20 и Survival Chaos =)
Добрый день, к сожалению это не помогло, по прежнему не видит карты =(

Strange. I’m running out of ideas, lol.

Are you using the default installation folder when you install the game? or are you installing it somewhere else?

Is this only a problem when you’re joining? Can you host games with these maps? I’m really at a loss here :frowning:

Also: Has it worked in the past and it suddenly started acting this way? or has it been a problem since you first started playing the new version of the game?

по умолчанию на диск C хотело устанавливать игру, но у меня там мало место поэтому выбрал диск D, но всегда было все хорошо, не играл месяца 2, захожу и такая проблема, нет идей как она появилась, и нет решения в интернете(((
В любом случае, спасибо что откликнулись и уделили время моей проблеме =)
Я тоже не могу создавать игры, так как папка с картами у меня как будто пустая, не видит ни одной карты, хотя на компьютере они есть.
Как будто какая то рассинхронизация между папкой с картами и самой игрой

From what you’re telling me, the most logical conclusion is that the game is expecting to find the folder where your maps and stuff are stored in a different location. The only way I can really imagine that happening is if you moved your user folder or documents folder at some point, however. Although I can’t tell you exactly how to fix this, it seems like a very strong possibility this is what happened.

Добрый день, в общем я долго думал и много чего делал - ничего не помогало, сегодня включил комп и решил от администратора запустить b net и все заработало, не знаю почему, до этого тоже запускал от администратора но не помогало, починилось само, я не знаю как, все равно всем огромное спасибо за то что отвечали !

This tells me your Windows user account doesn’t have full access to the install folder, or there is some other permissions-related problem. You don’t normally need to run the game with administrator rights for it to work properly. But if it does resolve the issue, as long asyou’re smart about it, it’s fine.

а еще нужно выключать защитник Windows - тогда работает, права администратора + отключение защитника, спасибо за ваши ответы)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.