Very negative feedback

I bought Warcraft III Reforged a while ago for nostalgia reason. I wanted to play all the solo campaigns, having no interest at all in the multiplayer side of the game.

However, the game proved to be unplayable, randomly crashing almost every mission. I tried everything (reinstall, checking my HDD for errors, drivers update, etc., etc.) to no avail. The crash to desktop festival was going on and on. In the end i gave up and decided to completely uninstall the game.

What can i say more? Yes, i lost money. Yes, it’s my loss and i can live with that. But i learned a very good lesson as well. I will NEVER EVER buy another game from your Blizzard, you hear me? NEVER!

And no, i don’t wish you good luck. You don’t deserve it. You are a failure. A huge, epic one!

I mean, you can definitely get a refund when the game does not actually work correctly. You can get the money back.

1 Like

if you’re not happy refunds are your friend. any time spent posting here to complain is just a waste. There isn’t even anyone to read your complaint except other players who have heard it all already.

Also, you’re really late to the party, because those crashes have been fixed. You clearly haven’t played or tried to play since “a while ago.” Why did you wait so long to complain about it?

So what is the consensus now.? I bought it tonight started playing the campaigns. Looked great to me and it runs on my Macbook Air

1 Like
  • some Campaign missions are still crashing (compared to original game RoC and original expansion FT)
  • multiplayer is awful, disconnects network issues.
  • statistics (mmr, win rate) not working well
  • plus very toxic community (compared to let’s say similar Starcraft 2 community)
    I still love game because nostalgic to original RoC and FT and I still hope they re-make it and add a vanilla distribution.

I’ve never disconnected from an online game where the faliure was not my internet connection dying.

They already remade the game, it’s called Reforged. A re-remake would be silly, just fix the freaking thing.