Very disappointed (My ''Please Bring back Bots!'' Thread got Deleted!) I'll try to get an answer again. I won't give up on this

shrug My posts were removed with the thread too, plus I got flagged by their automated moderator and silenced for a couple days.

The thread didn’t go anywhere anyways. They don’t need to resort to seeding opinions when they have full control of deleting posts, threads and silencing people.

I mean it’s not that hard to conceive that there are people with opinions that differ than the perception of the ‘popular opinion’. It’s pretty easy to disconnect from reality when anyone who opposes your opinion must be the result of Big Brother.

2 Likes

I hope hostbots will come back =)
or Blizz will implement some kind of ladder for legion TD

2 Likes

Clearly a No-Go. Since 1.29 so many custom games have been destroyed, and now really taking host bots from us? You don’t seem to have a clue of what’s important for so many people to enjoy this game!

3 Likes

I’m surprised this thread is still alive! Did OP get any updates on this topic?

Since the new patch i did play 1 dota game and i did not find any joy in playing that game i lost the faith in blizzard the ghostplay bots were starting every 3-4 min a dota game so there where never empty games with the hostbots of ghostplay Like i said before pete stillwell u try too update a game u forgot the hostbots community where the biggest group of players at wc3. If the hostbots aint comming back i wil stop playing this game and burn my wc3 cd and it will get viral on my youtube channel and many players will follow.

2 Likes

Law and public media for the hostbots? Really? The folks here are amusing.

I for one do miss the thread, always interesting to see people’s opinions. Locking it would be a far saner choice. Maybe, there’s something missing? The general attitude of hate on Blizzard is insanely contagious, with all the unsatisfied WoW vanilla players, Diablo 3 and Diablo Immortal fans now being joined with the embittered for various reasons and in various times WC3 crowd.

but have you tried dota 2, my friend

aw dude what’s your twitch lemme sub

Currently Battlenet is a mess for DotA, LTD and HvsA players since the bots are gone. In every public game I encounter desyncs, leavers and ruiners. I also met hosts who implemented hacks into the DotA map to give their favourite heroes ridiculous advantages (0 mana cost for spells). Playing competitive DotA with a large playerbase isn’t posssible anymore due to the lack of stats recording.
In my opinion with the shutdown of the bots Bnet lost more than it gained because you didn’t provide a proper system to meet the needs of the DotA/Hvsa/LTD community. You could still run both systems (one gamelist for player hosts and another one for bots) concurrently as I and others suggested earlier. Many suggestions were made to give the bots a chance but none received a chance, I even never read a statement / reply by Blizzard about this topic.
Most of my friends stopped playing and finally I almost stopped as well after 10+ yrs.

3 Likes