Very disappointed (My ''Please Bring back Bots!'' Thread got Deleted!) I'll try to get an answer again. I won't give up on this

Hey,

Vidoq here.

Sometime a week ago I created a thread named '‘Please bring bots Back!!’ The thread had 200total likes, over 2K Views, and 120+ Replies. I was very respectful and polite with what I asked and the way I interacted with the community and my questions towards the Dev team. It was becoming the Top thread in the forum with many supports and replies and rational debates.

I was inquiring of Blizzard if HostBots could once again be added and I stated the advantages of why they should be added once more. In addition, if possible, to have both hostbots and players being able to host their own games successfully, hence a win for all the community.

I searched for my thread this morning and I found that, it was deleted. No explanations, nothing. I was very disappointed in how the top thread in Your forum was deleted. I went over the forum rules and guidelines and I found that my thread was a 100% appropriate and did not breach the forum rules that would allow it to be deleted. This is extremely unprofessional. I have sent e-mails on top of my thread to hear blizzards opinion of my suggestion regarding hosting bots yet I received no answer whatsoever. The fact that my thread was deleted even though being amongst the most liked and viewed and replied is very frustrating and saddening.

I do not know if this thread will be deleted too, but I hope it does not. Please give me, and the tens of thousands of players an explanation and answer.

Thank you.

37 Likes

this is unfair in soo many ways.
deleting a thread that was not even breaking guidelines.

16 Likes

This is pretty normal on this forum. Pete stilwell will delete your feedback and ban you for whatever reason. You can post your complaints about him here:
wwwtrustpilotcom/review/www.blizzard.com

11 Likes

I take it like this: We now know the answer from the devs is a flat out “NO” they will not bring back hostbots, they couldnt actually just say that but by deleting the thread you know that is what they are thinking, they obviously put a lot of work into getting this new format running and as they iron out the bugs they probably wont revert back to an older patch

2 Likes

It was probably deleted with Numerous other threads asking the same thing because these forums were littered with them

5 Likes

But it wasn’t a trash thread. It was amongst the top thread in the forums with so many replies views and likes. Also I was very reasonable and rational with everything I have been saying. I don’t understand why it was deleted.

5 Likes

Wow, your thread is really deleted. I can’t find it anywhere. This is really disappointing.

4 Likes

I hope your thread gets deleted every single time, bots are bad mkay

11 Likes

I hope people that are still crying about it get banned, honestly at this point you’re all just looking for drama, the new system is better in almost every way and probably will be better once reforged hits, since they (might) add an API like Starcraft 2’s which allows map makers to track stats and stuff like that.
In addition to that, Battlenet is so much more usable now and games fill really fast, instead of having garbage tds and maps from 2004 that have since then never gotten a relevant update

8 Likes

Haven’t been updated since 2004? Well that’s clearly a sign you never actually played any of them. I’m well aware actiblizz aren’t going to bring back the bots but I’m tired of you people spouting utter crap and lies. A lot of those maps used to get updated and have balance changes very frequently. Its not about causing drama and it never has been its simply stating facts and the fact blizz have deleted that thread after it being the most replied to non-update thread without breaking the rules just shows they don’t care at all about their playerbase. Also games filled way faster and didn’t crash every 10 secs when there was bots but ya know you didn’t play then and act like you know. I love that the argument is games fill faster mostly from people that didn’t play when there was bots. We all know bots are never coming back but at least get your facts straight.

8 Likes

I played when there were bots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They did the same thing with another thread I was posting in about at least bringing back stealthbots. I guess we are lucky they didnt just ban all of us.
I know the other thread I was posting in, had nothing that was against the forum rules or anything offensive. Pretty messed up. These devs cant program, cant test updates before pushing them live, and also shadow delete posts. What a sad state Warcraft is in. Old devs left it in poor hands.

2 Likes

oohh boy you guys cannot see why new patch is superior to trash bots, and still cry everyday “bring back my wc3 or else!”

bunch of big babies keep crying every night, im gonna sleep peacefully and when im not im gonna be playing wc3 (reborn)

2 Likes

Okay i’ll humour you superior how? Its the same game modes in majority of cases with more noobs and lag and generally less people playing. I know we ain’t getting the bots back but seriously superior how?

1 Like

No point in talking to those trolls, its always the same.
They say its a great patch and then say something like I’m happy you all are sad. Only reason is that they are truly sad people with nothing better in their lives then to try to bait and try to upset/enrage others.

3 Likes

Its so pathetic really. Personally I think they are blizzard employees.

8 Likes

i think they overreacted. they should have locked it instead.

1 Like

maybe the previous thread wasnt against guidelines but this one sure is

2 Likes

Yeeep! Welcome to 2018, where a major “gaming” company is employing soviet propaganda tricks by deleting and silencing criticism, creating fake accounts to push companies’ “money is a first priority” interests, doing damage control by
“nuking” numerous threads and starting from a “blank” page by creating a new forum, full of employee botting and miss-information pushing, since last one got flooded with criticism a tad bit too much, and all in all cleaning their boots into its customers! ^^

Because we all know for granted that they can’t be arsed now to create a product that could stand on its own merit and people would be willing to buy, eh?

Keep playin in the sh^t puddle that you created guys, see how that works out for ya.

As a special kind of “player” iWasntThere would say “Yey! much fun! ヽ(´ー`)ノ”

6 Likes

Blizzard burn in hell!!

4 Likes