Urgent Fix Needed: Unable to Find FFA Games on Warcraft 3

Dear Battle.net Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a critical issue that is affecting the Warcraft 3 community and requires immediate action.

Currently, many players, including myself, are experiencing difficulties finding Free-For-All (FFA) games on Warcraft 3. Despite numerous attempts, matchmaking often fails to find suitable FFA matches, leaving players unable to enjoy this game mode.

The inability to find FFA games is severely impacting the player experience and is driving many users away from Warcraft 3. As a dedicated player of the game, I am deeply concerned about the long-term health and sustainability of the Warcraft 3 community.

Therefore, I urge you to prioritize the resolution of this issue and ensure that FFA matchmaking is functioning properly. By doing so, you will not only improve the overall player experience but also retain and attract more players to the Warcraft 3 community.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a prompt resolution and the opportunity to once again enjoy FFA matches on Warcraft 3.

Sincerely,