Unable to play Warcraft III Reforged

I bought Warcraft III Reforged this morning (12hrs or so ago) Order is showing as complete and store page for Warcraft III Reforged shows that I own the game. Unfortunately, Im not able to install it through the launcher as all I see is the blue BUY NOW button.

Im logged in with the same account I purchased the game on - so it’s not a wrong/different account issue.

There is no option to download the game despite it being a game I own. Even the game page shows I own the game .

I tried the steps suggested in the blue post here: I can't install the game i own - #2 by Tyrskorn-2108 - Technical Support - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums This didn’t work.

I then tried downloading and installing Warcraft III Reforged via the Downloads – Blizzard Entertainment Installation worked I can load the game BUT when in the game I get asked to log in to my battle net account, I log in and then get this error message “There was an Error in handling the request” Screenshot attached. It then asks me to log in again, so stuck in a cycle.

Contacted Support and they told me to do this:
1-Uninstall the Battle.net desktop application.
2-Reinstall the latest version from the Battle.net website.
3-Launch the app without logging in. (You can do that by clicking on the cogwheel icon aka the settings icon, and choosing “continue without logging in” option)
4-Search for the game and install it.
5-After installing the game, launch it if possible. (If you can’t launch the game, skip to steps 6)
6-Close the Battle.net application completely.
7-Launch the Battle.net application and log in.

Which still didn’t work and then the GM told me to come here! So here I am. Ticket number EU88601109

I cant attach links to screenshots on this forum/post it would seem. Cheers Bliz.

Howdy OGKingofRage,

This is usually due to cached information in the Blizzard app not updating after the purchase. The steps you’ve tried should normally fix this but as a work around, you could try forcing the Blizzard app to install by using the digital WC3 installer from here.

i have the same problem. I did all of this stuff even force install it and can’t loggin. Any advices for me pls?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.