Tree glitch & Crashes

Hello Blizzard,

  1. Tree glitch

Since the latest patch of WC3 Reforged, after loading from a savegame (ANY savegames), all tree (especially Village Tree) won’t graphically fall after being cut down by any mean (by Siege Units, by destructive Spells, but workers). This glitch leaves huge confusion, because you won’t be able to tell if enemies or you can walk through a “Graphic” forest or not unless you or them try it. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Please fix this ASAP

  1. Crashes

The game often crashes after awhile or a moment later if I load and play from any savegame.
If I play a straight game from the beginning to the end, the chance for crashes would be way smaller.

Please fix this too.

======

BTW, Congratulations & Thank you for fixing the long lasting lagging which survives many decades in WC3.

1 Like

Same here. I just play campaign with all Classic HD graphic. Trees cut, however they left there. I can even build on those trees just do not see which is cut already.

1 Like

Also, I must say SFX of Wisp harvesting tree in Reforged version is SOOO STUPID. You can not spot wisps harvesting trees in a dense forest because of that. And there is a glitch in SFX of the animation also: Even we choose Classic graphic for all aspects, this SFX won’t appear in games, it only appears after we load our savegames IF a wisp was already harvesting a tree at the time we saved the game. After we load a savegame, new ordering to harvest new tree by a wisp STILL won’t show the Classic SFX as it should be.

Why this wasn’t adressed yet? Bug with trees is still there

Also still happening when you load a saved game

Thats intentioned - fog of war should show trees not already open walk paths.
For security reasons , because others complaining about maphacks .
So everything is ok