Tournaments seem to be bork3ed

I qualified for the tournament finals bracket. Got a popup asking to accept or forefit tournament matchmaking. Clicked accept

After the timer runs out, I get a message later saying it looks like the opponent forefited and it says “you can safely exit matchmaking if your bracket shows a win”

Go to the bracket screen, there is no bracket displayed at all. I did click the eye since it seemed to imply that you could do so. I did check the collection screen and at this point it said I had 2 tournament wins, which means I was given a win for round 1 since I only had 1 win before that.

35 mins later, I get another pop up asking me to ready up for a match within 35 minutes

I click the accept button and an error message appears in the chatlog “Tournament matches are not currently available”. At this point I have 4 wins.

Now I’m not sure if I’m still in it or not lol. Another person got the accept window around the same time but his timer only showed ~3 minutes.

35 mins later I get another match popup.

When i click accept, it just gives an error “winner has not been determined yet. please check again later.” Continues to do this until the 3 minute timer runs out, and then a results screen is displayed implying im out of the tournament.

And now it says I have 12 wins, but the 10 win icon remains locked.