To much for a custom map

My opinion on warcraft

Warcraft 3 is a great game has a story line and it is a mainstream strategy game, as a user and spectator I have been using this game for almost 10 years and have bought it three or more times due to my friends stealing from me. As a statistician and hobbyist neurologist I come to the conclusion that game has a lots of place for improvement.

My ideas is simple,by removing the Breed bond that is altars of heroes with random hero pool we could invoke way more complicity and get rid of static strategies that exist in the game. I watched the game for a very very long time and it is just over and over the same meta. I know that it might be a bit too much for people to think about, it is hard to develop you strategy on the run but it is also a way different challenge because both players have to stick to the rules plus. I really do not need that however I believe that it could have positive impact on cognitive function of the brain. Tavern would be a place where you can still get a buyback.

Another idea that I had is tomes that would upgrade spell power.

I would create a custom map with script for it and try to start via custom games however unfortunately you got me wrong in 2016 Activision when you come up with idea of Reforged. I believe that you got really greedy after Dota2 success.

BIS