This game is just not playable anymore

Im serious. I was happy with old Wc3 before Reforged came out. AT didnt work but you could always start a custom 2on2 and without long wait times you could find people to play with. Almost 100% experienced players ; the gaming experience was always good

now reforged as contrast; let me just tell you todays gaming experience
I woke up and wanted to play a 2on2 RT

So i start my first game. Match starts and the enemy team has a player with strange chinese signs in its name. 500 Ping : Absolutely unplayable so i leave.
I want to start the next match : Joinbug. I restart the game.

I start the search for another 2on2.
I find a match , the game starts and my mate instantly desynchs.
I leave the match, start a new one and boy what a suprise one guy from the enemy team desynchs on start.

At that point i gave up. I come home from buying groceries and thought ill play a 4on4.
This time no desynchs and also no lags but 2 of my teammates are so uber noobish that they dont understand one of the most basic things in the game : using a tp when the enemy attacks

Im really at a point where i want to give up on this. I dont want to but it literally forces me to

Desynch has been a problem for how long now ? It is absolutely unacceptable to charge money for a product that is so broken on the most basic level

The lack of ladder results in the 4on4 experience i just described.

I can only ask everybody to completely stop paying any money to this company ; no matter for which product

I wont buy any hearthstone cards anymore ; I wont buy any new games ( i also didnt pay for reforged bcause ; lolmao it was obvious)

9 Likes

I played 6 games today. Not a single problem with any of them. No desyncs, no lag and i’m gonna play more.

I’ve seen many desyncs since last patch, and they mainly happen when they have cross-server PvP matches. I see alot of Asia region people dropping during start of game.

For “Versus” mode, I haven’t seen de-syncs. I have seen high PING (300ms+), though, especially irrespective of my internet connection. High PING seems to still be an open issue.

For “Custom Games”, I have seen quite the number of de-syncs or game freezes (where the only option is to kill the program). This is very unfortunate, and I hope this gets addressed as it makes the experience utterly terrible. I’m sitting at around a 60% chance that a Custom Game is playable all the way through; for any purchased game; I’d expect a 99%+ stability rate, especially after 2 months and ~5 patches.

Yeah Versus mode is absolutely unplayable right for a lot of us myself included. Extreme lag and ping, where ever the opponent is from.

1 Like

versus mode should be fine, i just played some with low ping, Maybe u get matched up with People far away or a distant Server, prolly bad luck

well dam, just said in earlier thread how i havent dropped in like 50 solo games this morning ive dropped out of 2 in a row. No lag or nothing just POOF end screen shows up, probably 8-9 min into game. Unbelievable.

if you havent experienced desynchs yet you just havent played a lot.

i played everyday since reforged start and i have more than 700 matches. desynchs are regulary happening since day 1. its typical for apologist to act as if they know whats up although they actually have zero experience with a game.

so you have played 5 matches today without a desynch ? wooow man guess i just have strong fantasy.

also typical for apologists : they keep playing , then realize they have been wrong all the time and then they drop the game frustrated.

2 Likes