They're working on UI and fixing stuff,guys!

They’re looking for an employee to create new UI,and that means they’re probably returning some of the changes!

8 Likes

I will never stop reminding people of your previous thread.

45 Likes

And what? It’s okay that game updating now,it’s still better than delay

4 Likes

Good. Is the price still 30 bucks or 5? It worths 5 for me.

24 Likes

It’s still worth all of 30 bucks. That’s not a big amount of money and I’m happy I bought a nice remaster to play awhile

5 Likes

Thats good for you. Enjoy the game.

11 Likes

Go Refund and stop annoy people
If you don’t like this game so much,and don’t want to wait until updates - Go Refund and let people play

3 Likes

Very likely they’ll just integrate cosmetics or some BS into the product (see female DK and DH models).

5 Likes

Did I make you stop playing and disrupting?

This is a FORUM, stop telling me what I need to write!

8 Likes

zhttps://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/ov1Nbfwe

They are looking for UI engineer

1 Like

Which is exactly that, currently the toggle between male, female and other preorder bonus models is connected to the portraits collection tab, I’m not surprised that many users find it repugnant like every other UI element and feature outside of the game play.

Very unlikely they’ll sell this product to any new users, so they are finding ways how to get more money out of the players that stayed. It’s what I’d do at least.

2 Likes

I don’t see anything bad in having different skins for units
And they will add modern UI soon

I don’t share your enthusiasm, they had a game to build upon already. None of the interface elements or client features are an improvement to what already existed. More features have been removed than those added.

If two years of work resulted in such user-unfriendly product with horrible interface and extremely bad utilisation of screen space, it’s unlikely they’ll be able to make any drastic changes in a foreseeable future.

15 Likes

They have chosen the wrong people to take feedback from. To make this game perfect they just need to add different renders,fresh UI,and WC3 free client like they did with SC:R
In any other way the game is nice
Re-worked cities,tons of new models,new music,collection

The funny part is that’s not the only one. There are like dozen of similar posts and topics like that one that he made during beta.

11 Likes

Is that why the game was released without a lot of the promised things? They just didn’t have the employees to work on it?

Now I understand… Thanks for clearing that up!! :grinning:

5 Likes

They deliver all that they promised in 2019,the rest was scrapped because of negative feedback
They deliver EVERYTHING they promised at their last Blizzcon

You are funny guy.

15 Likes

That’s not my fault if you really think that they broke their promises

Nice trolling <3

13 Likes