There was an error in handling the request

same problem here, hope it get fixed soon…

this wont be fixed in the weekend u just know it lol. hell maybe it wont be fixed for a whole year, its blizzard after all the most putrid disgusting sellout rat company to ever exist

2 Likes

Same error. I don’t have reforged, playing with legal Classics key. Hope that you fix it as quickly as possible!

disgusting excuse of a company. The game which we paid for was working fine for 18 years, until Blizzard decided you have to pay again for basically the same game but 100 times worse.

5 Likes

At least you are lucky that your old cd-key worked, mine didn’t (rescued my old cd version I had and no it did not worked once entered) so I agree how come we have to pay TWICE for something we have already bought ONCE.
I really wanted to play some custom maps with friends so I bought reforged, worst mistake I have ever made. Anyhow what else can you do? simply no more blizzard purchases from me, I try to enjoy what I have but even if something new seems cool if it is not free then I do not buy it. And this is after been loyal fan of all their classics like starcraft 1 which I still enjoy but seems like none of that matters to corporations so I guess that’s it. GLHF
P.S: the server now is not really working well due to not having hosting bots nor a possible reconnection to the server when a player has dropped… Hopefully the game will not fade away due to these but so far it really seems like it will if no assistance is given :frowning: (there is no bigger frustration than playing a game for 45min, or longer, and getting dropped with no possibility to come back to the game, not just for yourself but for your team as well). TY

2 Likes

Hi Everyone. We are aware of this issue and it is being worked on. Once we have updates we’ll let you all know.

4 Likes

No shot you give us something

1 Like

It was working fine then just all of a sudden randomly stop working for everyone who doesn’t own reforged? no updates or anything downloaded to physically break the game on the clients side seems very odd, as if someone flipped a switch on blizzards side to affect only classic users?

not to mention this is not the first time this exact thing has happened?

3 Likes

it’s not just classic, i have reforged, same issue. reinstalled, different file locations, reinstalled battle.net, literally anything that could be done I have done. might be on blizzards end and a user end might not be able to fix.

blizzard needs to start running the -kn mode in their offices if u know what i mean

Ich auch, kann mich nicht mehr einloggen. Seid über 15 Jahren habe ich nach jedem update, ein Problem welches ich erst mal beheben muss, damit es mir gestattet ist weiter zu spielen.

2 Likes

Wie lange soll die scheiße noch dauern? Gestern lief doch alles noch problemlos. -.-

Tribulation

1 post

1h

At least you are lucky that your old cd-key worked, mine didn’t (rescued my old cd version I had and no it did not worked once entered) so I agree how come we have to pay TWICE for something we have already bought ONCE.
I really wanted to play some custom maps with friends so I bought reforged, worst mistake I have ever made. Anyhow what else can you do? simply no more blizzard purchases from me, I try to enjoy what I have but even if something new seems cool if it is not free then I do not buy it. And this is after been loyal fan of all their classics like starcraft 1 which I still enjoy but seems like none of that matters to corporations so I guess that’s it. GLHF
P.S: the server now is not really working well due to not having hosting bots nor a possible reconnection to the server when a player has dropped… Hopefully the game will not fade away due to these but so far it really seems like it will if no assistance is given :frowning: (there is no bigger frustration than playing a game for 45min, or longer, and getting dropped with no possibility to come back to the game, not just for yourself but for your team as well). TY

Yeah i have spotty signal being kicked out of a 2 hour game that took 45 minutes to fill because of auto disonnect and no availabilty to reconnect on a 3 second inerernet crash sucks alot.

same issue here. where do make a ticket

Confirmed classic w3 broken for me. Really annoying. It worked yesterday and started breaking around 7pm PST.

1 Like

There is a work around not sure if you can play local games or single player games with it but you can play offline and do the campaign.

1. Go to your Warcraft III folder.
  2. Make a shortcut of the Warcraft III.exe file
  3. Edit the Properties of the Shortcut and look for the line that contains the following:
    (Or something similar)
    “C:\Games\Warcraft III_retail_\x86_64\Warcraft III.exe”
  4. Change the line to:
    “C:\Games\Warcraft III_retail_\x86_64\Warcraft III.exe” -launch
    (Must include the quotes, -launch should be outside of the quotes.
  5. Click on Advanced, and select “Run as Administrator”

Drag this shortcut to your desktop, and click on it - every time you do so you avoid the Battlenet app and you have have to manually log in. You can play the campaign even though it gives you an error. You can not play online. Not sure if you can play local network games or single player games.

Blizzard this is not a fix but since you are slow at providing one for us this will help people who use the game to relieve stress like myself.

3 Likes

was about to buy reforged just to play. that wont fix it? i was just playing last night…

I am having the same issue. My account is not upgraded to reforged. Tried re-redeeming my ROC and TFT codes again but still getting the error

I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

same issue for me