There was an error handling the request warcraft 3

Warcraft 3 reforged, purchased yesterday, not showing up under transactions, deleted the cache, reinstalled, restarted computer, have the option to play. Do not have a CD key, nor should I need one after purchasing online? Need help, very frustrating and getting no costumer support.

there is a workaround for this issue if the game is showing as purchased in your account-

Open the battle.net app, click your name in the top right and click log out.
At the login screen, click the gear button near the bottom right of the battle.net logo and press “Continue without logging in.”
From here, you should be able to install the game regardless of whether or not it’s registered to any user’s account. You can also use the manual installer here (click either one of the two links for your platform, either one will download Reforged)

In most cases, if the game is installed, the next time you log in you should be able to play.

However, in your situation, if you are certain your payment method has been charged and the game doesn’t show up in your account page on battle.net, the only option you have is to file a support ticket and wait (do not submit multiple tickets or repeatedly “bump” your ticket without adding new information). Before doing this, do check to make sure you have actually been charged.

Thanks! Am installing with that method so hopefully it works. I did open a ticket as it still isn’t showing up under transaction history yet I did receive an email with the confirmation and invoice number etc, and the money was withdrawn from my account…