The World Editor keeps hard crashing my pc

I cant really put any info other then the header, i have been working on this map for a while now and the other day i went to get on and work on it some more and my pc after a random amount of time will just hard crash, we talking full reboot. I have after several trys found that the only thing causing this is the editor i’m not sure why or how but its more then a little upsetting, anyone else having this problem? need some help.

The probability that the editor could even cause that is miniscule at best- the editor has been minimally altered since Reforged, mostly just changing the EULA to match the game’s.

You said “I went to get on and work on it”- it being a map you’re working on? Does it only crash while you’re working on this map? What OS are you running?

Please update the drivers for your graphics card. You would think it would be automatic from Microsoft, but sometimes Microsoft and the other companies don’t get along, and the other company wants you to download the updated driver from the company itself.

A game such as Reforged uses a wide range of graphics card API functions. The functions try to be consistent across computers, but in reality they are not and the specs are immensely complex and vary between machines. Because this issue is only happening to you and not other people, it is either a bug in your graphics drivers (for example if Windows did an automatic update to a new Windows version, but your hardware drivers did not do a corresponding hardware driver update automatically) or it is a case where your graphics card hardware is actually physically failing, and the crash in the hardware only shows up under certain conditions.

If you run the absolute latest drivers and still have the issue, then it’s probably failing hardware. Or, if you are religious about keeping your drivers up to date already, you could try reverting to a previous version in case the new version introduced a bug, but this case is less likely.