The new patch stated there are graphical updates

Are you telling me you didn’t think about DISABLING the skin, then entering Versus? There’s a male skin, your comment tells me there’s a lot more you’re purposely ignorant about. The entire Skin section in the collection menu is only for alternative appearances, you can disable them and get the standard ones (such as male DH and DK.)

2 Likes

Citation needed. Do you have a screenshot or datamined image of this? No?

Then stop talking.

1 Like

Wait, doesn’t that mean I’ll be rolling in random?

i do not know that for sure but, i suspect that random was to allow players to access multiple skins before they could toggle them on and off.

Then it’s weird they’re adding strings for cut content. That’d be extremely redundant.

Just read the article, it’s very short:
_https://www.wowhead.com/news=298791/warcraft-iii-reforged-build-1-32-0-3-1-male-dh-dk-hero-hints-patch-notes

Wut? You can literally play as only male dh and dk rn

No, you can literally only play Arthas or Illidan right now.

Not the same thing.

Also, female DK and female DH generics are actually in. Male generics are not.

That code could have been there for ages for all we know. Maybe it only just recently got discovered; datamining takes time.

I’ll believe models for generic male DH and DK are coming when I actually see the damn models. Not before.

While we’ve previously datamined hints implying that male Death Knight and Demon Hunter heroes were on the way, strings were added in collection.json confirming that the Demon Hunter Female and Death Knight Female models will be free skins to replace male hero models. While these heroes were only male in original Warcraft III, datamining for Reforged so far has only turned up female models.

The actual models for male Demon Hunter and Death Knight heroes are still missing from the game data, but the strings confirm they are coming.

I said read the article.

But fine, you’re free to only believe it when they’re added but please do us all a favour and not spread misinformation about a lack of not 100% guaranteed evidence but as close as we are getting until the actual models show up.
Because there is evidence of them adding all the framework needed for the actual models to be implemented as soon as they are.

I wasn’t spreading misinformation, I was speculating.

What male skins? You mean those lore characters?

Sod off. Nobody’s asking for the lore characters to be playable.

If there are generic male DK and DH strings, show me the damn models. If you can’t, that means they don’t exist and I’m right, not trolling.

If they do get implemented in the future then that means I was wrong, but not trolling. Speculation is speculation. Just because you don’t want to hear speculation like this doesn’t make it trolling.