The Mountain King Solution

Hello guys,
Since people are complaining about the mountain king being too weak after the storm bolt nerf, I decided to propose a solution this problem. There are two different mountain king builds:

1. Storm bolt + Thunder clap - this build is played mostly when you go archmage first because you need brilliance aura to have enough mana to spam both storm bolt and thunder clap. With the big thunder clap buff, it is fair that storm bolt got nerfed, so a mountain king with this build is balanced.
  2. Storm bolt + Bash - this build is played mostly when you go mountain king first, because you don’t have an archmage to give you the extra mana for thunder clap. With this build, you can play bloodmage, paladin or a tavern hero as second and third heroes. With the storm bolt nerf, this build for the mountain king also got nerfed.

Because human depends so much on the archmage (90%+ games), in order to promote different playstyles which include the mountain king, his stormbolt+bash build has to be buffed. Storm bolt was probably nerfed because at certain levels and in combination with banish, it could one-shot certain units and i consider such nerfs to be fair. Therefore, contrary to suggestions to buff storm bolt damage, i suggest buffing bash damage from 25/25/25 to 30/35/40 as the perfect solution for the mountain king. Lets not forget that prior to patch 1.29, four heroes were considered to be “retard” heroes because they could kill entire armies by themselves (Blademaster, Demonhunter, Mountain king and Warden), therefore, MK should not get bigger buffs than what is proposed here.