The issue of game crashes in custom mode

When I was playing a 6V6 game with my computer (of course, the map was Blizzard’s), I crashed to the desktop after a while without any error messages, and suddenly ended the game calmly. It had happened many times before, and I tried everything possible. I hope Blizzard can solve this problem in future patches, whether it’s for custom players or campaign players, this is discarded rather than a pleasant thing, Because the game crashes

Jira Ticket #483827

Notice: After the multi-billion dollar acquisition of ABK, the value of these brands is in monetizing their characters and userbase – i.e. Arclight Rumble Mobile – not in maintenance of arcane legacy technology such as Reforged.

A developer who investigates this task to stop random game crashes that don’t even launch the crash report tool would need to spend significant time reproducing the specific issue, or possibly mosaic of issues, including a 12 host setup with 6 Windows host machines running in parallel.

Instead, if the same developer does Arclight Rumble Mobile development, there will be 10x or 100x returns on investment of his time. The future of Microsoft Windows is to be shut down and replaced with Android on ARM chips, wherein Microsoft programs are an “app” with access to user sensor data such as location, facial ID, location history, relationship status, contact list, and age. Unnecessary time investment on the maintence of Windows programs simply because of eccentric user passion should be avoided.