The Culling OFFICIAL REMASTERED version Released!

I really enjoyed playing this map and if you have yet to download it and try it out I would advise to do so! It will only get better from here! 10/10 also subscribe to my YouTube Channel since your all watching me anyway :wink:

3 Likes

Hope to see you play the entire campaign once is released!

3 Likes

I’m not sure if you already updated it past his playtime but yes, I think you should give Arthas at least an Orb of Fire, Medallion of Courage and Ring of Superiority (most players would’ve have them anyway in the original campaign)

Also, could you change the Castle in the Crusader’s Square into a Cathedral for a bit more immersion in your next update?

2 Likes

Let’s just wait for the next blizz update and see what happens

1 Like

Interesting use of “official”. You don’t see WC3 developers going around in white text advertising Bliz developed content. But since we have you are here, why can’t you guys make all these cool changes to the officially released game?

Or, are you one of the rest of us players, and just misusing the word?

2 Likes

There will be an “official released campaign” but not from Blizz devs,by me and you may be right misusing its the right word!

3 Likes

As long as you play the missions in order all items carry over I tested the entire campaign and it worked fine for me lol