TEST WC3 RE...load

first impact with the start of the game very sad to see little imagination in the new version of WC3. Although we are talking about the beta I will go to represent everything even trivial, taking as reference the game, the past, innovation, and progress. The beta is currently not fluid, it is triggered at times when an action is performed such as building a structure or moving around the map. Problem that can be mitigated by minimizing all the graphic parameters. in the current 1vs1 available mode I have also set the graphics to 800x600 resolution so as not to block the game during the game. my first attempts have caused the game to crash. In fact, many players, in an attempt to start the game, seem to disconnect almost immediately and in my opinion it is the game that gets stuck due to some script problem. The game itself does not seem very different from the past, playing the beta does not give the feeling of playing something new, but a game simply improved in graphics and animations.
the beta experience raises the suspicion that there is nothing new in the box. We hope it is not the identical game of years and years ago graphically improved where the implementation of a title already known has been completely neglected making it completely obvious.
I’ll add more details as the beta experience gets deeper.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/how-to-fix-most-cases-of-1-min-gamecrash-first-building-crash/8378/2

I definitely think the game still needs work, but it is a beta. I had crashes until I turned shadows and occlusion OFF. my main issue right now is when clicking on the mini-map it almost takes a second for the click response and my window ends up across the map. its also very choppy no matter what I do. I am hopeful that the campaign will provide a newer feeling…after all it only took a year to get 2 races to be “playable” on a few maps :stuck_out_tongue: ( I am actually pretty excited lol)

1 Like

this has already been done, before writing the post

1 Like