Teamkilled in 2v2

Is there any type of report functionality left in wc3? Anywhere to send the replay? Or are we just at the mercy of griefers?

What happened was at one point I wrote “destroyers” he said “me?” i said “yes it’s ud unit” and he replied by saying he will leave if I do sarcasm for no reason.

At the end of the game where one of their players left I told him “you won because of me” at that point he decided to tell the remaining enemy player he was going to teamkill me because I’m quote “arrogant as f***” while I can agree that was unnecessary of me I was angry at his completely uncalled for leave threat.

thanks for sharing man…that’s deep :frowning:

1 Like

find a friend to play, so you don’t have to keep playing with random retards.
being serious, something like in counter strike could be the solution.
first hit gives you a warning that you just hit a teammate, 2nd hit instantly kill the unit doing the attack. and if sh*t keeps going on, then he can just get his whole base/units destroyed for the lulz.

1 Like

Maybe play a few 4v4 until you find people you like, and ask them to 2v2 with you later?

2v2 seems like an such intimate honeymoon between two individuals. How can you accept a stranger as a partner lol.

If you play anything but 1v1 you deserve to be TK’d

What a tubular opinion, bro.

Hopefully with the integration of modern BattleNet that reporting would be as simple as right clicking their name (on the player/allies menu, from the chat log, or post-match at the score screen) and then picking an option/reason from a drop-down list.

he has a point…1v1 is a great ladder because you don’t have to worry about a scrub backstabbing you, or (worse) carrying some idiot that’s trying to learn how to play warcraft 3 in 2v2 RT.

2v2 RT is a very difficult ladder - I’m sure there will be a report system in the new Bnet 2.0 for backstabbing and such, but…it will always be a difficult ladder with challenges you won’t see in 1v1 or 2v2 AT…you need good chemistry with your partner to succeed, and finding that in randoms is not always easy :).

Plus tons of players don’t really take RT seriously - it’s just kind of a fun ladder to keep 1v1 from getting mundane or burning you out!