Summery Of The Ongoing Earthquake In The Forums

They promised new voice acting. There is no new voice acting. A lie.

You just like being lied to.

1 Like

Broken record now mate… Subject to change in game development.

This, I agree.

You can be happy with it all you want but it doesn’t change the fact that what the said they would do is ‘currently’ not what they are not planning to do on a game that has already made tons of money, therefore lying to there playerbase whether you think it is for the better or worse.

1 Like

Your definition of WiP is incredibly loose. They could make Reforged 2D and you would gobble it up because muh’ WiP nothing was promised.

1 Like

Your putting words in my mouth now?

Nowhere did I ever say anything of the sort.

Sorry? So if someone has a difference in opinion to you they immediately become a 2D platform gamer?

Great discussion this. 10/10 would have it again… Jesus christ.

2 Likes

Fundamentally, you are saying that Blizzard’s blatantly lying is no biggie. I ask where you draw the line between biggie and no biggie.

Hmm Real Money Auction house in Diablo 3.

Diablo Immortal.

That sort of thing :slight_smile:

Sorry busy watching the F1

Fallout 76 is the perfect example actually.

Where were the lies? Do you follow my question? What can they lie about?

Google it – plenty of stuff. It was a scandal at the time.
It was removed fairly quickly.
Fallout 76 being a recent example of the sort of behavior from game companies you SHOULD complain about :slight_smile:

I don’t generally care about non-Blizzard products (or non-mods).

I know that, but he doesn’t and that’s what burns my soul. he literally only said Varok the dude from BFA.

more reason why i think wow fans are just bad when it comes to wc3. he doesn’t care, he just wants modern wow to come inside wc3. so i act to him like he does with me.

1 Like

He just wants what Blizzard promised on Blizzcon 2018. Its Blizzards words, that they want to connect Warcraft 3 and WoW story. Blizzards words, that cutscene from demo - example like all cutscenes will reworked.
If they had not promised this, there would have been no questions.

1 Like

Blizzard’s mistake was to be too vague when saying they wanted to bring war 3 and wow stories together. But the only concrete examples they gave were changing the layout of the cities and making small changes in some dialogues. Everything else people claim “it was supposed to be there” is a wild projection.

1 Like

They very accurately explained that they would bring history closer to the world of warcraft. What for all this time the story of the 3rd war was supplemented by many details that were absent or were different in Warcraft 3.
Most dissatisfied did not come up with anything. This is Blizzard directly said that they want to complement the campaign. Blizzard showed and said what the cutscenes will be. And all this was said with the opening of pre-order.
Their mistake is that they declared “no later than December 31.” If it weren’t for this, they would have released WC3R when it was ready.
And such an unpleasant situation would not have occurred.

forums are for whiners only it seems………

Forum’s had “whiners” since November 2nd, 2018 about all sorts of subjects from any/all sides on said subjects.

Make Tyrande’s hair blue :wink:

Forum’s had whiners since long before then, man. Let’s be real here.

Make Tyrande’s hair blue

You mean so she’s literally identical to all the other Moon Priestesses? In your dreams, dude.

Was a joke a throwback to my old old thread.

First time I complained on the forum :slight_smile:

Ah. My bad, thought you were serious.