Such a horroble community to such a nice game

None of the points you checked is actually checked, lol.

What? LOL! Prove me wrong. Pretty please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is what they showed graphics wise. What we got is nowhere near.

2 Likes

New doesn’t automatically means better. New bnet has a lot of limitations. New field assets are looking less detailed than 15 years old game. New client removed classic client and I am unable to play a game, which I paid for (I bought the original game too, you newbies) - that is illegal as f. New game has less attack animations as original - do your research before you say something stupid

2 Likes

What? How is this not what we currently have?! Care to enter the game and show me your screens?

How is this btw?

1 Like

Perhaps this was a show of the old art direction ? This explains why the Art director leaves the game development before its release.

Do you need glasses ?

Please enlight me how this graphics :

are different then this :

I agree op. Most of what people are complaining about are non issues from what I’ve seen. It’s just the cool thing for kids to hate on new releases these days. I’ll have fun playing though, while they are all here stressing out over nothing.

The only real complaint I have seen is the lack of custom campaigns and Stat tracking/ladders.

3 Likes

Which will be added!

But yea, mostly, this angry kids ( or mature kids ) , are just here because is SO cool to hate this days then to actually play the game OR move on!

4 Likes

It’s really purists fault that they literally forced Blizzard to scrapped promised content
They was the majority,they was targeting audience and they literally said that if anything is gonna be changed and they don’t like it - They will ignore the game

The problem is in community,not Blizzard

2 Likes

Are you blind?

3 Likes

we are toxic because as you said it’s such a nice game, we all waited for the reforged, and it was reforged to nothing…if that makes me toxic, i 'll stick by being toxic…

Its impossible to find my buddies from custom games now.Everything is messed up.

Battle tags are visible to everybody in game which makes harassing other players extremely easy.Why are the apologists not talking about that?Hm?

МракоРыцарь, you are the one who 24/7 scream that beta is just vertical slice and all will be fixed after beta and the graphs will be good and optimization will be great.

And now after release you call people toxic. Also trying so hard to blame mythical “purists” for game being that bad. Anyone, but not greedy actiblizzard.

You are the worst, defending the company ruined one the best rts ever.

6 Likes

Yeah, this community is a joke. No wonder the RTS genre is dead.

It’s better not to read any comments on YouTube, or this forum, or the subreddits…

5 Likes

I disagree. The singleplayer was really good imo. I don’t care for MP

You know, times before you were born we used to get complete games. Now it’s release half arsed game and maybe patch it later

3 Likes

You know nothing about the RTS community.Clowns like you mistake passion with toxicity.

5 Likes

Horrible? Toxic?

We’re godamned angry is what we are.
They released a broken half done version of the game many of us bought a full year in advance.
They delayed it even…
We’re not just horrible and randomly cruel, we’re justifiably irate.

4 Likes

Russians are known for their craving for lick someone’s boots. Don’t argue with them, they will defend their masters to the end, no matter what arguments you make. Your time is far more valuable than their pathetic lives. If you would accuse me of being biased on the national basis, i suggest you learn russian and check out their forums - such a huge act of team shilling you won’t find anywhere else.

2 Likes