Stuck on the Starting Lion screen

Ims tuck since yesterday on the laording screen of the lion head, i repared and reboot my computer but nothing changed and i can’t send a request on the support, i have the files asked for but idk how to put them on the forum

post the dxdiag file as text (copy paste the contents) to pastebin dot com and then post the link here using the code tags (the < \ > button on the formatting bar).

------------------System Information------------------ Time of this r - Pastebin.com i guess

Operating System: Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363)

The version of Windows 10 you’re using is severely out of date, I’d recommend starting with updating Windows to the latest version. (Version 22H2 build 19045)

It also appears that you have the monitor plugged into the on-board Intel graphics with a VGA cable, instead of having it plugged into the Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti card. Double check the display cable from the back of your monitor to the back of your PC and make sure to plug it into the Nvidia GPU correctly. Warcraft III Reforged will not run properly on Intel integrated graphics.

1 Like

I have been stuck on the lion screen for an entire week. It has nothing to do with my firewall or antivirus, or flushing DNS. It worked fine until a week ago and now I cannot get past the lion screen. WHAT IS GOING ON

You should make a new thread for your issue, and post all details, including the ones you think aren’t relevant. Omitting information, no matter how unlikely it is to be related or how much you want to insist isn’t the problem, is only going to reduce the chances of a resolution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.