Stop saying that game needs to be delayed before it's too late!

In most youtube videos and lives, the comments are always asking what happened to the graphics? And they always ask why does it look so old? They ask if this will be fixed in the release

2 Likes

What does remaster mean? Yes - As good modern graphics as possible at time of making this - Reforged now looks like it was make around 2007-2008

2 Likes

You are seriously delusional if you think they’ll put as much effort into patches and hotfixes as they will when developing the game for release. Postponing release will give us a better quality product. There’s nothing that tells shareholders that Blizzard employees should be working on hotfixes on a buy-once-game.

4 Likes

And there’s nothing to tell them “Listen to the opinion of WHOLE community,not just purists and pro’s”

Souichirou if that was true, Blizzard would not have changed the graphics.

Why is this so hard for you to understand? If “most” people liked those graphics… as you keep saying, then why did Blizzard change them?

The whole purpose of that 2018 demo, was to get audience reaction to the new graphics.

You say fans LOVED it. If that was true Blizzard would have kept them and moved forward with such positive feedback.

But… they didn’t keep those graphics. They scaled back and removed it. Why? Do you think, maybe… it’s because they did NOT get good feedback?..

???.. use your brain bro.

If they already cut a few things from the campaign, from the cinematics, from the graphics, from the new UI, the new voices and some other things…

What Warcraft 3 Reforged will be?

1 Like

It will be just cheap,downgraded,outdated,emotionless cash grab for purists only…A poor mobile RTS

2 Likes

Like 6000 new models and textures in 4k resolution, reworked netcode for multiplayer, new reworked menu interface.

That more than qualifies as a remaster.

You do realise that there’s a lot of people who thinks that multiplayer sucks,and they will rather replay campaings? Also - Interface sucks

2 Likes

Those people will play campaign and leave after 2 weeks.

You honestly think Blizzard cares about those people? Or maybe the people who will play their game every day for the next 5-10 years?..

Think about it.

So say for why Warcraft 3 Reforged is called Reforged and not Remaster?
The game promised so many things, because that as Reforged. They shown their product for the first time in Blizzcon from the last year and now the game looks below that was shown.

If the campaign aspect of the game was the priority, the game right now would look like those Unreal Engine videos… BUT IT DOESN’T.

It looks more like the original, closer and closer to the classic game.

Do you know why that is? M-U-L-T-I-P-L-A-Y-E-R

Wich is exactly what I did? Playing all by myself? With in-game and customs? With Difficulties? Just for Story?

You don’t need to convince me… I don’t work for them. I’m just someone who sees what they’re doing and making a realistic judgement call on what we’re going to get, and why.

They scaled back the graphics from 2018 because players said they were too distracting in multiplayer. That’s a perfectly rational reason to do that…

Too many details, shadows, textures, etc… that make it too difficult to distinguish what’s happening when there are 50+ units on the screen. That actually makes sense, and considering multiplayer is the largest part of the active Warcraft III community, that’s PROBABLY important to them, not to piss them off…

So the Masterpiece is going to be a sh-t only because Muliplayer?..

2 Likes

“sh1t” is your relative interpretation of what we’re getting.

I think it’s awesome so far, and it’s going to be even better at release.

I don’t share these pessimistic DOA opinions of the beta, because 1 look at any other Blizzard game and I can see the quality of what they release to the public, and if you’re honest about what you’re seeing, their games look pretty damn polished.

People are also in denial of that for some reason too… as if Blizzard doesn’t release amazing looking games. delusional

But the old Warcraft 3 already had the hardest readabilty! Because the old graphics and models, imagine one match with much troops and air units in the old W3!
Now the Reforged with upgraded modern graphics from demo and models, is easy to know whats going on! With this 4k graphics power and with powerful graphics you can see everything! So they are not difficult to distinguish things, they just help! If the guy wants more simple look, just go to settings and put the graphics settings to low. will solve if the guy have this problem when play.

Hey Riptor, you can able to show from who are this information or the video from this Pro-Player saying about this things of readability you are speaking? Some link

Would you rather have a turd now, or absolute gold next year? I’m not trying to make a statement about the current or future status of WC3R, I’m simply asking a question that should always be asked when someone says they don’t want a delay because they can’t wait. I personally would prefer them release the game when it’s finished rather than rush it out to adhere to a particular deadline.

1 Like

But also their games are good visually,look at HotS or Starcraft II - does Starcraft II has bad graphics for multiplayer? Or maybe HotS? No

Game can be both - easly readivle for Multiplayer AND Realistic and perfect visually - without turning into a cheap 2006 RTS

1 Like

One more reason this game isn’t ready yet: only like 40% of unique campaign models are launched yet