Stop Messing With Voices

Can Blizzard stop removing and changing the established voice lines of units?

Here’s the Dryad voices in both Editors, you can tell it’s changed beyond the original (Dryad Pissed 9 is removed) : https:// i.imgur. com/L05tkSZ. png

I want the same voice lines. New ones are welcome (female DK) but stop changing old voice lines. Just stop.

Edit: Removed lines so far that I’ve noticed:

DryadPissed9
SpellbreakerPissed5
VarimathrasPissed8

7 Likes

some of them is a bit extreme. i can understand why they had to remove them.

A bit extreme? In the game where you kill people and see blood and bones in every fight? Where you put your opponents into meat wagons? Or where you sew a few bodies and animate that thing(abomination)?

7 Likes

“Oh did they change the Dryad’s voice? Oh it’s just the removal of one voice line. Okay.”

not just from the dryad, they remove one line from the spell breaker and one from varimathras.

oh my goodness when will it end, does blizzard have no shame

2 Likes

Please what do they say in these lines?
Also why on earth would you do such a thing devs? Stop

i listened to them and they are kind of bad. the dryad says: i will attract the enemy with my human call, followed by: i am so wasted, i am so wasted. varimathras`s removed line is fairly bad. he is heard killing someone, followed by: and that concludes our demonstration, any questions? the spell breaker say: yeah, you can get nicle for boosting starfall. he also mentions fairy fire and reincarnate.

1 Like

For the Dryad they removed the “I will attract the enemies with my human call, I’m so wasted… I’m so wasted!!
:sob::sob::sob::sob:

Why Blizzard?!
Now they refuse to add new content… and now this too?
stop removing content!!!

7 Likes

Dryad: "I will attract the enemies with my human call, ‘I’m so wasted I’m so wasted!’ "

Spell Breaker: “Yeah, you can get a nickel for boosting Starfall, but jacking Heal’s a 10 year stint in county. Now lifting Faerie Fire? They just let you go for that, it’s not even worth the paper work. But Reincarnate… man… that’ll get you life!”

Varimathras: sounds of human male dying “And that concludes our demonstration… any questions?”

STOP REMOVING VOICE LINES OF ORIGINAL VOICES!!!

9 Likes

i can understand it when those are some of the more extreme lines.

What is extreme about them? There’s other voices where a hippogryph eats the archer. Is that extreme?

4 Likes

that is also kind of extreme but, it is the archer`s fault in that regard…

-Refuse to give us new voiceovers, like originally promised, to keep the spirit of the original
-cut original voicelines because they’re not PC

Hey, can I get a society check?

6 Likes

“how dare you!” :rofl:

what do you mean by PC?

Politically correct

Nah, it’s going to basically be a 2020 release. Decades later, a lot of things can be updated. Fix it, upgrade it.

I so want these lines back.

How dare you speak against social justice?