Standard-Edition still waiting

on 30th. October i bought the normal reforged edition and still cant download and play it , i heard that other people it just recently and get instant access but im waiting and waiting and check every day that i get my turn. but still nothing

any news about when all pre oder player can play? its so dissapointing:unamused:
otherwise iā€™d like to refund

3 Likes

I have the same issue, however I bought spoils of war edition. I have contacted Blizzard about this 4 times but they canā€™t help. One of my friends even bought the game today, and instantly got beta access, so idk whatā€™s going on.

2 Likes

damn maybe refunding and buy again helps idk

5 Likes

When did you buy it?

I ask because I purchased standard just a few days after beta was release and got instant access. However I didnā€™t know at first cause no email notification. But the drop down on the bnet client had it available. Also been opted in for War3 beta on Bliz website for long time.

If you bought standard a while ago it maybe worthwhile to try to re-purchase. Or double check your bnet client lower left region drop down.

1 Like

i bought the game on 30th october i think it was a day before blizzcon
all i know is you will get a email if your able to download it , i check every day for the dropdown menu but its not appearing or what do you mean with region dropdown menu? you mean abvove playing/install button should be a dropdown menu right? but there isnt

btw how to get get the classic version? i mean i got it allready but on a old different blizzard account registered , so do we get new cd keys somehow if we preordered reforged?

1 Like

I shared that I did not receive an email and got beta access. So Iā€™d check it before relying on just email invite.

Yes the region drop down above play button. Will show Warcraft III Reforged beta.

Hmm, not sure about classic with reforged purchased. Iā€™d have to look into it. Iā€™ve read other posts Bliz didnā€™t make it entirely obvious how to download / play.

make sure you have beta opt-in checked under your profile in your bnet accountā€¦ just go to the websiteā€¦you dont just buy it and get itā€¦ you have to opt in for betasā€¦

1 Like

i do have it checked since i can think of :))

I am in the same boat. Pre-ordered last December and instantly checked beta access on profile and nothing yet, no dropdown menu, no email. I just sent a refund ticket and will try re-ordering if it completes. Iā€™ll notify you if it helps.

1 Like

Iā€™m fairly certain they said at Blizzcon during the WC3 panel only the people who purchased the spoils of war edition will get access to the beta.

you can upgrade the game to spoils of war edition but i dont know if that helps
but i bought the normal edition cause i dont want and need the other stuff you get for purchasing sow edition
i remember the devs said the will give all pre purchasers acess in 1 to 2 weeks after blizzconā€¦

You donā€™t get CD keys, you authenticate by logging in with your battlenet account details.

hey guys - i had this issue and actually never received an email but i do have Beta access. From the launcher, select Reforged and change the dropdown under Region/Account to Beta. Worked for me >.>

go to blizz launcher, select Reforged, change the ā€œRegion / Accountā€ dropdown and see if you can select Beta :slight_smile:

I preordered on Sunday, looked all over the launcher for the beta, looked at emails, nothing.

But I was indeed in the beta. You need to DIG for it. Go to the launcher, change Region/Account to BETA then you can install it. You do not get any notifications that you have the beta, you need to just toggle it and install.

Sad thing is, you were probably always in the beta and you just didnā€™t know it.

What you guys donā€™t understand is that there is NO dropdown menu. I watched every video, read every tutorial there is on finding such a thing, and even though there is a dropdown region / game menu for every game, there isnā€™t one for Warcraft 3 if you arenā€™t in the beta. Iā€™m checking every day, and Iā€™m checking both classic and beta launchers. I have all beta games selected in my ā€œwhich games do you want to testā€ part of blizzard account.

Some people just donā€™t have beta, thatā€™s all.

2 Likes

Exactly the same with meā€¦
Checked every possibility, but nothing.
Think we will get it a few days before the release.
I preordered 1 year ago hoping to play the beta ā€œearly 2019ā€ā€¦

3 Likes

I donā€™t have it still, preordered standard edition about 3 weeks ago. Have selected I was interested in beta in account settings.

1 Like

yeah unfortunately there is no dropdown menu at all not even this region thing

1 Like

Just wanted to update everyone - I still didnā€™t get beta as of this morning even with pre-purchasing standard edition a year ago. I just got spoils of war upgrade for 10$ and instantly got into beta (no email, just dropdown menu).

2 Likes