Sound bug - unit responses stop working

I’m playing the prologue campaign, and unit responses seem to just randomly stop working at all for a while and then start working again a bit later.

3 Likes

I’ve got the same problem. It extends to the unit sounds inside the “in stage cinematics”. I think this is probably very low on a growing list of problems they need to fix but it majorly impacts the experience…

I’ve noticed a similar issue. Every now and then my units stop playing their “training finished” sounds, and then their portraits don’t animate to any of their responses thereafter. Also, I’m playing the Undead campaign and Arthas randomly stops responding when I select the group he’s part of. The last bug I’ve noticed is that the Frost Wyrms don’t play any sound when I select them on the Blackrock and Roll, Too level. These are small bugs, like tich said, but they are noticeable and I wanted to note them for the developers when they get around to these smaller details.

Same issue with Frost Wyrms. Assumed it was only the level, but the remainder of the Undead campaign I never heard a single Frost Wyrm play sound when clicked. Made sure I scanned and repaired too and nothing changed.

Also did have random units sound files stop and start. Frost Wyrm is the only one I noticed was completely absent.

Sound is totally bugged since 1.32.0.6. It was perfectly fine before this.

1 Like

same problem my unit stop playing their sounds.
It’s very annoying

I have to relaunch the game or the app but it always come back.
MacOs 1.31.10

you mean 1.32.10 ? ;p